Poll

blockland demo similar to full version

yes
22 (40.7%)
no
32 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: blockland demo  (Read 12443 times)

no i dont trust buying at the internet because if i got jacked.I would be  :panda:

Almost 20,000 People have bought this game and Pretty Much ALL of them have gotten the game.

how is it any different then giving your card to someone at a store or gas station or movie theater?

at least on the net, your bank is more likely to reimburse you of stolen money. and the 3rd party money handlers that online stores use are held to standards and also insured for shopping.

but i guess you rather give your credit/debit card to bobby-ray redneck at the corner store, because he has no reason to steal from you.

all a person needs to do when he has your card at a store is look at your expiration date and 3 digit security code on back.
the rest of your info prints out in his second copy receipt.
with no proof that he is physically looking at it or not.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:21:48 AM by Bisjac »

Almost 20,000 People have bought this game and Pretty Much ALL of them have gotten the game.
i just dont want to get jacked.

how is it any different then giving your card to someone at a store or gas station or movie theater?

but i guess you rather give your credit/debit card to bobby-ray redneck at the corner store, because he has no reason to steal from you.
Yes I do.

you am stoopid

You are an idiot. You don't get jacked buying blockland. it gives you your loving key through email which you read and type in at the main menu. /facepalm

I will jack you if don't do one of the following....

1. Get out of these forums

2. Buy the game

at least on the net, your bank is more likely to reimburse you of stolen money. and the 3rd party money handlers that online stores use are held to standards and also insured for shopping.

all a person needs to do when he has your card at a store is look at your expiration date and 3 digit security code on back.
the rest of your info prints out in his second copy receipt.
with no proof that he is physically looking at it or not.

Its that easy >:]?

Ontopic: If you trusted this site enough to download blockland, why cant you trust it enough to buy it?

No, YOU'RE Plaz!
Bwahahaha, you're all wrong!
I am Plaz!
...I think.

You are a dumbass, are you saying almost 20,000 people have been scammed?

YOU CANNOT GET JACKED. thats just bullstuff

You are a dumbass, are you saying almost 20,000 people have been scammed?
I never got my Blockland emailed to me.