Author Topic: Deception!  (Read 5949 times)

Well thats the newest project.

~ 70000 bricks

There are only some builds. Each brick has its function and we don't build with 1x1 bricks.
And before the next 10 kids post how crappy that looks. This are just the buildings. They are not ordered and its not public. We always start to build in that way.

Edit: Blockland Features: BUILD WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BRICKS!
I can't

Badspot

• Administrator
Well since the memory allocator was fixed back in v13, maybe it is time to increase the brick limit.  I guess if I get any emails about people running out of ram or their video drivers crashing, I'll just forward them to you and you can tell them how the computers in germany have no such limitations.

Next time you have a suggestion or request, try phrasing it as such instead of burying it in this "I've been cheated, I'm going to sue" bullstuff.  It'll save you a lot of flames.  

Next time you have a suggestion or request, try phrasing it as such instead of burying it in this "I've been cheated, I'm going to sue" bullstuff.  It'll save you a lot of flames.  
Exactly what I was thinking.
He sounds more like he wants a fight than he wants help.

you can tell them how the computers in germany have no such limitations.
You know the Germans always make good stuff![/vince]

...the computers in germany have no such limitations...
You know the germans make good stu-
You know the Germans always make good stuff![/vince]
FFFFUUUUUU-

Dude, you're never going to be hitting 130,000 bricks anytime soon. Most great builds only have about 9,000, or something around that. And if he didn't move the brick limit to 150, people would never pay for his game, because they wouldn't even need the full version. He needs money to keep this site up and to keep Blockland updated. Just shut up and buy the god damned game.

Dude, you're never going to be hitting 130,000 bricks anytime soon. Most great builds only have about 9,000, or something around that. And if he didn't move the brick limit to 150, people would never pay for his game, because they wouldn't even need the full version. He needs money to keep this site up and to keep Blockland updated. Just shut up and buy the god damned game.
Did you read the topic?
He's talking about the 128000 brick limit.

Did you read the topic?
He's talking about the 128000 brick limit.
I hadn't read the topic yet. Sorry. But I just did now.

Well, each build you save has to be under the limit.
If you have two saves that combined go over the limit, it's ok as long as you don't load them both at the same time.

So at the moment there is no way at all to host an internet game with a substantial amount of bricks over the default limit?

The glitch you describe allows me to have 130000 bricks instead of 128000.
And my computer doesn't give me a limit. I have an i7 windows root server with 8gb ram and a 100 mbit connection and blockland runs dedicated on that.

I do not want to build 3 houses only
, if you understand. We are a builder group and so we have to build online. The server runs 24/7 and we build for weeks on a project. But then there is the limit...
3 houses being 128,000 bricks?!  You will NEVER hit the limit with 3 houses.