Author Topic: Why buy Blockland?  (Read 10878 times)

dude I've hit 543,216
I'm going to assume you read 54,216 wrong, or you're full of stuff. As for the supposed "Brick limit", I'm not even sure if there legitimately is one. Bricks you don't see aren't rendered (Draw distance can reduce lag when turned down), so if you build massive builds in different areas not in your draw distance, I'm sure you could go over 128,000.

I am betting he is joking and he needs his mini-nuke avatar off.

you can also load saves you cant with demo!!!like this one

STICKY.

Incredible.

Way better than Tonce's bullstuff videos.

Very nice. Could easily help many new players.

dude I've hit 543,216
Obviously lying, and not a mistake.  54321 is sequential, and then he threw in a 6.

It's a good thing he didn't mention "Noobs who think they run the world just because they're self centered and everything must be fair or else they'll cry"

Good thing indeed.

I assume you -Mr.Cookie- were hoping this would get stickied. Well, I concur! Sticky!!!!

I don't think this is going to get a sticky. The forum is not the place for maximum exposure and very few people are actually going to go forum snooping to make sure they don't waste $20.

:( I want a sticky I am sick of people making topics about "convince me to buy blockland"

I've hit 555,555 bricks, but after 128,000 (give or take a few) they only render for the host.
Also, instead of saying that those events don't come with Blockland, you could say they were made by a third party source and aren't included with the game. Just something that newbies could overlook.

I've hit 555,555 bricks, but after 128,000 (give or take a few) they only render for the host.
Also, instead of saying that those events don't come with Blockland, you could say they were made by a third party source and aren't included with the game. Just something that newbies could overlook.

Alright, thanks, done.

Dude you're a lying dipstuff.
He's not lying. Using a $stuff server command that I forget you can set brickcount to 0 and resume building when at 128k.