Author Topic: [BLA] Blockland Landscaping Association - New HQ Nearly Finished!  (Read 9475 times)

Blockland Landscaping Association
We Build Landscape.

News

A new HQ for BLA is in the process of being built! Pictures coming soon. (6/15/10)

Stone is accepted into BLA as an eventer! (6/14/10)

Were back! I took a little break from Blockland. And, as I took a break, BLA got a bit quiet. But it's back up and running now! (6/8/10)

BLA has been improved!! Some new rules regarding applications, an updated member list, eventing category has been added, and ranks has been removed. BLA has also got a lot more strict. We aren't letting just anyone join anymore. The rules will be followed or you will suffer the consequences. (6/8/10)

What Does BLA Do?

Glad you asked! BLA is a happy group of Blocklanders that love to build landscape! From the desert to the arctic we love to build it! We will also build the occasional building. I enjoy building landscape, and, I haven't seen any landscaping clans, so i decided to make one! I also hope to gain some building skill through this, and I hope you can to!

Sounds Interesting! How Do I Join?

Building

To join BLA for building, you need to build an application that is AT LEAST 500 bricks. If your app is 499 bricks, it won't be accepted. Obviously, it needs to be a landscape. It DOES NOT need to be a cubical landscape! Feel free to get creative! Appications can be posted here or in the Gallery. If you post it in the Gallery, please name it "BLA App" or something similar to that. And please leave a note here or PM me if you've posted your application in the Gallery.

Eventing

To apply for eventing, brick limit doesn't matter. It doesn't really need to be a landscape either. Just show me your best eventing work! If your applying for the eventing category, you will have to show us your app in a clan server unless you can somehow demonstrate it with pictures.

PLEASE NOTE: The eventing category will only be open for applications until 5 - 7 people are in it. When building landscape, there won't be tons of stuff to event. So, if theres 15 people trying to work on one thing that needs evented, things are going to get confusing and hectic.

What Are The Clan Tags For BLA?

Builders: Your clan tags are BLANameBLD

Eventers: Your clan tags are BLANameEVT

Admins: Your clan tags are BLANameADM

If you can't wear your clan tags or don't want to, it's perfectly fine. If it's possible, please wear them while in the clan server.

What Other Information Do I Need To Know before Joining BLA?

- RULES
1. Do not spam the clan server
2. Use proper grammar while in the clan server
3. Do not swear while in the clan server
4. Respect admins and fellow members
5. Have a great time!

- BLACKLIST
Currently, there are no people in the blacklist. Lets keep it this way ;)

- RECENT PROJECTS

These are BLA's current projects. I realized that trying to work on 6 different projects probably wasn't going to work, so were taking one project at a time.

New BLA HQ - About 80% done.

Mt. BLA: One tall mountain surrounded by several smaller mountains and a river running through the whole thing. (About 25% done) - This will be continued when the HQ is finished.

MEMBERS

The ranks have been removed and the eventing category has been added!

Yes, some members have been removed. If you've noticed that you were removed, it is because your application didn't meet the new rules. You can apply again, but chances are you won't be accepted.

Here are the members:

Building

I guess you could figure out what the builders do...yeah, they build :D

- Sable - Bl ID 10018
- Blockbud12 - BL ID 11875
- Troop - BL ID 7589
- SB - BL ID 4155
- Conan - BL ID 4918
- phflack - BL ID 6887

Eventing

These are the guys that help with events in BLA's builds (you probably knew that, too :p)

- Stone (Atomshock) BL ID 7963
-
-
-
-

Admins

These are the admins. The admins will moderate clan servers. Be careful, admins have the authority to kick you from clan servers. If a member needs to be kicked 2 times, the 3rd time the member will be banned for anywhere from 1 - 5 days. (depending on what this member did) If his behavior still hasn't changed even after the ban, he will be removed from BLA. So basically, 3 strikes and you're out.

- Ratiug Cisum (Radeau) - BL ID 11313
- Nick92675 - BL ID 11560
- Eagen - BL ID 7428
- Rednef (Boba Fett) - BL ID 13591

Application List

Here I have a list of people who are definitely applying for BLA, but have not finished their application yet. This is mainly for my use so I don't get totally confused :P

-Dared
-
-
-
-

NOTE: My in-game name is Ratiug Cisum

Thanks.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:20:06 AM by Radeau »

Cool! Just post it here or in the gallery when it's done

Sweet glad to be in the clan! ;D

MB's ID is 7824 i thoguth i told you this last night :/

I know i erased them when i added ranks but could not remember when it came time to write it down :P

There his ID has been added :)

Great! Just post here and tell me its been added to the gallery or you can post pictures of it here :)

or load on mah server

Yes, you can do that to.

Good the clan topic is bumped.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 03:23:54 PM by MB2468 »