Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 174829 times)

There's no way this guy is just Bipolar. He's completely insane. From just seeing his posts and Steam chats, I feel like I need to sponge-bathe.

There's no way this guy is just Bipolar. He's completely insane. From just seeing his posts and Steam chats, I feel like I need to sponge-bathe.
I'm locking my doors and have a ka-bar ready. he's going to rape me in da bum bum.

I imagine him coming in saying, "Hello Lizzy", ties you down the bathtub, and rapes you with the sharp side of a knife.
Careful mang.

Double poast
Great, mom and the housekeep say there are snakes downstairs.
IBAN WITH A FIELD SNAKE, CREEPY AS stuff.

What I thought about when iban said he wanted to rape everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnaVoTfkqa8

Has everybody locked up?

(Accursed No Edit.)

Yeah, no im honestly freaking out, where does he live. i hope not anywhere near seattle.

I'm safe, THANK THE HEAVENS I CAN FINALLY SLEEP.
Well good night.

I'm safe, THANK THE HEAVENS I CAN FINALLY SLEEP.
Well good night.

He lives in Niceville, Florida. I'm the one in danger here since he's less than a day's drive away lol

A toddler could overpower Iban, guys. You'll be alright.

He lives in Niceville, Florida. I'm the one in danger here since he's less than a day's drive away lol
niceville
sounds like a place in a dr.suess book, but why would they allow iban?

A toddler could overpower Iban, guys. You'll be alright.

Not with his richard up their tailpipe they couldn't.

niceville
sounds like a place in a dr.suess book, but why would they allow iban?
It's actually a stuffty hick town nestled inside a large Air Force base.

Jesus Christ, no more nightmare fuel, please. Anyway, in all seriousness, I don't think it's possible for him to find anyone on the forum, unless they were stupid enough to actually give him their address. If he did manage to find me, I have a large bit-pull and Weimaraner mixed doge. And a weight lifting, stay at home dad who used to box.
MOVE VERY, VERY, VERY FAR AWAY FROM FLORIDA.

My family always wanted to vacation in Florida, but not me, not anymore.

It's actually a stuffty hick town nestled inside a large Air Force base.
so it's an ironic name?