Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 174857 times)

Ok, phew. now back to the point, he did say he had a file on ALL blocklanders.

Ok, phew. now back to the point, he did say he had a file on ALL blocklanders.

He was most likely bluffing either or joking.

so it's an ironic name?
Yes. Y'know, I'll use that name for Simcity 4, and fill the city with high density Industrial zones and landfills.

Yes, I think I'll do that right now.

He was most likely bluffing either or joking.
No, he really did have that. It was mostly pictures people posted in the real life pictures thread I believe. He posted one of my old pictures in a 4chan hot or not thread once and it made me rather uncomfortable. If you make something public and easily accessible on the internet you have to accept that people can use it for something you don't want.

He claims they were stored on his home computer which was destroyed in the fire.

lol
the way stocking rage-wrote up all that just makes my day hahaha
i don't know if any of it is actually true or not but whatever its funny as stuff

lol
the way stocking rage-wrote up all that just makes my day hahaha
i don't know if any of it is actually true or not but whatever its funny as stuff
It's supposed to be funny at all. It's all true.

He lives in Niceville, Florida. I'm the one in danger here since he's less than a day's drive away lol
bitch please that's a 20 minute drive from here

bitch please that's a 20 minute drive from here
I live in Niceville Florida.

A toddler could overpower Iban, guys. You'll be alright.
knowing iban, he'd probably try to set the toddler on fire first

knowing iban, he'd probably try to set the toddler on fire first
After raping and mutilating it.

I wouldn't think anyone's in any real danger here, Iban's just an idiot that probably can't afford the gas to drive to anyone.
Besides he probably doesn't have the physical or mental capacity to go through with anything yet.
I just hope he kills himself before he becomes a serial killer.

I live nowhere near the USA

B)