Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 177172 times)

I vote Iban and Stocking both get off the forums cause they won't stop bitching at one another. It's getting no where...

I vote Iban and Stocking both get off the forums cause they won't stop bitching at one another. It's getting no where...

What a stupid opinion, it reminds me of what people say when they're like "LORD TONY IS HARASSING STOCKING, BAN THEM BOTHSIES" You don't ban somebody for being harassed because they respond to it, that just doesn't make any sense. You remove the offender. The fact that I respond to the stuff either of them pull is completely rational, and anyone who isn't making an effort to go against the grain can see that.

Oh, to be uninformed.

What a stupid opinion, it reminds me of what people say when they're like "LORD TONY IS HARASSING STOCKING, BAN THEM BOTHSIES" You don't ban somebody for being harassed because they respond to it, that just doesn't make any sense. You remove the offender. The fact that I respond to the stuff either of them pull is completely rational, and anyone who isn't making an effort to go against the grain can see that.
Oh yeah I understand, but you should really consider keeping all this drama in one topic please. Just fyi none of us forum members can remove the offender, you should maybe tell Badspot instead and or another forum administrator.

Except Stocking isn't doing anything here. IBan is delusional, do you know how many times he's been banned and then created another account to come and harass everyone on the forums? He is a complete loving maniac, child enthusiast, stalker, and a hypocrite.

Except Stocking isn't doing anything here. IBan is delusional, do you know how many times he's been banned and then created another account to come and harass everyone on the forums? He is a complete loving maniac, child enthusiast, stalker, and a hypocrite.
Alright, I understand he a loving freak by now, and so does everyone else! If he's harassing her, she should go loving tell someone who can actually do something about it like a forum administrator okay? I understand Iban can come back, but like Badspot said if you get banned once and rejoin and are an starfish right off the bat he will ban you again.

Alright, I understand he a loving freak by now, and so does everyone else! If he's harassing her, she should go loving tell someone who can actually do something about it like a forum administrator okay? I understand Iban can come back, but like Badspot said if you get banned once and rejoin and are an starfish right off the bat he will ban you again.

Oh, to be uninformed.

I made this thread to inform people like you as to why he deserves to be purged from the community.

Reading it is your duty as a responsible citizen!

I made this thread to inform people like you as to why he deserves to be purged from the community.

Reading it is your duty as a responsible citizen!
You already informed us a billion times from all the other drama threads that Iban needs to GTFO, it's unnecessary to make more drama threads about the same guy!

Stocking, if I were you I would have reported him to the police just for stuffs and giggles.

At least nobody would have to deal with him anymore.

Stocking, if I were you I would have reported him to the police just for stuffs and giggles.

I concur :)

Do it

Then he'd know my address and would be out prison within 6 months. I don't think it's worth the risk.