Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 24751 times)

why
half of them aren't really thread-worthy
like really "man catches bumblebee"

Just because you don't think it's that important doesn't mean it's not 'thread worthy'.

it's an off topic subject that was posted in the off topic board there isn't a problem no matter how many threads there are.

it's not like the ENTIRE first page is lord tony topics

I'm gonna defend Drydess on this one, because he's totally right.

When this topic was started, Tony had FIVE loving TOPICS in the first page, and FOUR of those topics were non-sourced "I found out about something on the Internet" pages. The OP for all of them was literally two sentences at most.

Seriously, forget anybody who pulls that kind of stuff. You can't say "It's Off Topic who gives a stuff", because at the end of the day that kind of attitude is just gonna lead to people doing some AoT-level spamming.

I'm gonna defend Drydess on this one, because he's totally right.

When this topic was started, Tony had FIVE loving TOPICS in the first page, and FOUR of those topics were non-sourced "I found out about something on the Internet" pages. The OP for all of them was literally two sentences at most.

Seriously, forget anybody who pulls that kind of stuff. You can't say "It's Off Topic who gives a stuff", because at the end of the day that kind of attitude is just gonna lead to people doing some AoT-level spamming.
when u realize there are 20 topics on each page.. this post mean less..

When u realize it doesn't even matter who makes the posts it means even less.

him posting random ass news articles and saying his source is google isnt even the biggest problem

its the fact that most of the time its just obvious bait

him posting random ass news articles and saying his source is google isnt even the biggest problem

He's just gonna keep making the topics until people stop asking for a source or replying negatively

Then he'll move onto a different bait tactic

Ya that's been said about a thousand times over.

Personally, I think Tony leaves out the source because of his childhood trauma. When he was a kid, he asked his dad if he wanted some sauce on his bagel. His dad told him he would amount to nothing, and never have his own TV show. Because of the meme correlation between sauce and the word 'source', Tony declines to source his links on the internet to avoid triggering a PTSD response.

I have multiple degrees in online forum behavior, social networking, and Tonyology. And wasting time on the internet making handicapped accusations with no logical basis.

Personally, I think Tony leaves out the source because of his childhood trauma. When he was a kid, he asked his dad if he wanted some sauce on his bagel. His dad told him he would amount to nothing, and never have his own TV show. Because of the meme correlation between sauce and the word 'source', Tony declines to source his links on the internet to avoid triggering a PTSD response.

I have multiple degrees in online forum behavior, social networking, and Tonyology. And wasting time on the internet making handicapped accusations with no logical basis.

I lol'd

source?

He's just gonna keep making the topics until people stop asking for a source or replying negatively

Then he'll move onto a different bait tactic
If you know it's bait why do you keep taking it?  At this point it's nobodies fault except yours for falling for it.

I'm going to need a source for this

If you know it's bait why do you keep taking it?  At this point it's nobodies fault except yours for falling for it.
"it's all your fault that this guy is being a complete richard"