Author Topic: New Weapon: Nailgun  (Read 14519 times)

Every time you reply to one of my posts you insult me. Otherwise, I've hated Boomshan anyways.
I didn't insult you, I simply pointed out that you are a douche.

But please, let's not stuff all over this thread, no need to reply after this.

Yeah, I'm not insulting you, I'm just insulting you.

Ace

Last 6 posts relate to Bushido, Ace, you have officially failed.

I don't recall saying that I never post anything about Bushido. I said:
I post in plenty of other places.
Read before you respond.

I don't recall saying that I never post anything about Bushido. I said:Read before you respond.

First, you unnecessarily attacked Bushido for something stupid,

Second, you then proceed to not get over it and move on with your life like everyone else wants to and continue to be an idiot.

I realize that you post other places, but you seem to be rather obsessed with Bushido lately.

Ace

First, you unnecessarily attacked Bushido for something stupid
Attacked is such a blown-out-of-proportion way of stating that I was criticizing his work, which is what people are supposed to do in this segment of the forums. That's how improvement happens.
Second, you then proceed to not get over it and move on with your life like everyone else wants to and continue to be an idiot.
The reason I keep coming back to it is because, despite the fact that I (and others, if you pay attention) keep telling him that he needs to improve, and giving him things that he needs to do to improve, he fails to do it and completely disregards any sort of feedback that is thrown his way.

If you believe that this is causing me to not "move on with my life" then you seriously do not understand me well enough to know that what happens on the internet is the very least of my concerns, and does not in any way affect my personal life. My apologies if what has happened here today has caused you to go into an emotional recession.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:23:06 PM by Ace »

i believe i summarized your recent posts quite nicely, ace

my add-ons work just as they should (with... the exception of bushidoors? then again, that's unexplored territory), and there's thousands of guys who can back me up on that. seriously, stop blowing a gasket whenever i post something.

actually, most of your 'criticism' is coming across as "STOP MAKING ADD-ONS DAMMIT, YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT" more then what most people would consider trying to better someone else's work

i mean seriously, you took a proverbial dump on the longhorn just because i made it's model
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:28:50 PM by Bushido »

this topic is getting derailed...

Attacked is such a blown-out-of-proportion way of stating that I was criticizing his work, which is what people are supposed to do in this segment of the forums. That's how improvement happens.The reason I keep coming back to it is because, despite the fact that I (and others, if you pay attention) keep telling him that he needs to improve, and giving him things that he needs to do to improve, he fails to do it and completely disregards any sort of feedback that is thrown his way.

Uh, you weren't criticizing his work, you were just saying "You suck at making add-ons".  Criticism is actually taking the time to point out the things wrong with his add-on and not using personal attacks against the maker.

Again, he won't "improve" because there really isn't anything to improve compared to the goal he's set, and, you give him no feedback, you just tell him that he should stop making add-ons.

What you say is like saying "You're terrible at golf" and then when they don't change their swing you say "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU...".

I really hope you are happy with yourself, as the slew of ad hominem remarks at everyone who is against you (which is everyone, by the way) just shows everyone that you are not willing to accept that you are wrong.  The more you post like that, the more you make yourself look like a fool, that is, if it's possible to go under zero in foolishness.

Ace

-whine-
Have you become personally upset by this? Now would be a good time to let it go, because all you're doing is reinforcing the fact that you're getting emotionally upset by something on the loving internet.

I'm done here, this is simply a waste of time.

Have you become personally upset by this? Now would be a good time to let it go, because all you're doing is reinforcing the fact that you're getting emotionally upset by something on the loving internet.

I'm done here, this is simply a waste of time.

You make me laugh.  I am not upset.  I am just pointing out that you're an egotistical idiot who is wrongfully attacking someone.

If you took the time to read my post you would see that I am not whining at all.  You just can't bear to read it because *gasp* I just proved you wrong.

Please get out.

Sincerely,
Duckmeister

This is a 3 second add-on
Wow...
It took me like 2 minutes to get that.
I thought you meant it's number 3 in your second add-on pack.

Wow...
It took me like 2 minutes to get that.
I thought you meant it's number 3 in your second add-on pack.
Ha Ha!! your slow!

no

i mean, it took me barely an hour to make it

and then a few hours playing with it ingame

If you want you can make even more TF2 scrapped weapons.