Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 152157 times)

why should i cater to someone being a baby

Well, he isn't being a baby, you are just to board with anything else right now.... (It's obvious...)

lol i love how this is like one whole big drama topic now.

which texture? lol the cube map one or the one that appears to have a sky and clouds? (yellow haze)

The ones that look awful.
So.. both of them.

oh, well oh well XP

lol i love how this is like one whole big drama topic now.
sucks, don't it?

I'm going to break this topic down.

Your massive Logo looks horrible. Don't brand name your stuff.
Your guns are..eh, okay? I swear Ive seen these guns done at least 20 times by now.
Bit over detailed. Scope lenses are over textured.

Your massive Logo looks horrible. Don't brand name your stuff.
oh gee forgetin thanks for the vote of confidence. And i can do what I please with my "stuff". I branded them, and that's that. Get over it.

The weapons are nice.
Attention to detail is good.

why should i cater to someone being a baby
now you are just being an outright richard completely off-topic from the discussion

Midway be more open to criticism.
Sure it's your stuff, but by releasing it to the forums, you technically agreed that you created these weapons for the community to use them, meaning if the community requires improvements, you must to the least consider it since the pack is for the community, and not you.
At least that is what you agreed by releasing these.

Criticism is not aggression, it's a way of helping you to improve and in the future, make more accepted and liked add-ons.

I'd love it if people gave me criticism, but I'm gonna ignore them if they are starfishs about it, and will continue to do so till they ask nicely :P

Added new weapons, check OP.

now you are just being an outright richard completely off-topic from the discussion

Midway be more open to criticism.
Sure it's your stuff, but by releasing it to the forums, you technically agreed that you created these weapons for the community to use them, meaning if the community requires improvements, you must to the least consider it since the pack is for the community, and not you.
At least that is what you agreed by releasing these.

Criticism is not aggression, it's a way of helping you to improve and in the future, make more accepted and liked add-ons.

Ok, 50/50 correct. Modelers go by their ideas so others may embrace or use them, the community can't control an add-on pack, not even Badspot, if HE wanted to, he would have done so. Why do you think there are many of add-ons that associate with most stuff like vehicles, weapons, decals, and anything else that has what mostly the creators want instead a full group of people. This should be a Friendly form of discussing issues and such, not judging one's style just because they wanted to do it that way. I see pros and cons with these weapons, but I would advise it in a more friendlier way than say: "It looks like stuff, CHANGE IT!" because it cuts out the motivation in the creativity of the creator, doesn't benefit him or her, and vise-versa. I do agree that Taboo is making richard like acquisitions, but you can't say that's helping the guy in the other room to improve add-ons because it's a down side thing, making the creator feel less important of him or her and feel like a failure.

Booth you and Midway tend to ignore all criticism even if it's asked nicely saying it falls under troll category