Author Topic: Banned from forums for asking for help.  (Read 11631 times)

Anything for OP to get out of this universe.
Blockzillahead Those are Illegal,Plus dude This is something great for you maybe you can use this to get removed from this world all of us is better with out you anyone chat under this comment that does not stick to a the topic is a total complete handicap.

Anyway what went wrong blockzillahead who the hell are you?First of all Aleast you stop talking ever time you talked I wish I was badspot facepalming.

Anyway what went wrong blockzillahead who the hell are you?First of all Aleast you stop talking ever time you talked I wish I was badspot facepalming.
Your just being troll bait this is a repeat of Christainu2Uber you are not old enough for the forum so please leave it.

I think op is a fine gentleman.

Did you all read all 12 before read 13 at all?

um blockman, you were probably banned because of how you spammed that help 3 times. and it wasn't asking for help, it was atrocious grammar and you asking redgajin to be your friend, and stating you like T+T. which had nothing to do with the topic. OP is a moron.

Why thank you but,since I'm so fine then why is there a meme at the screen saying what the f*ck am I reading

:c Im sorry thats not yours that's raceboy's meme Im sorry and thank you.

um blockman, you were probably banned because of how you spammed that help 3 times. and it wasn't asking for help, it was atrocious grammar and you asking redgajin to be your friend, and stating you like T+T. which had nothing to do with the topic. OP is a moron.
Thank you for the error info,but di you really have to all me a moron?

blockman, Pablo was being sarcastic

Kyle there's is somethign called ignoring don't you use it plus Im just reading for the moment and Plus Snol don't you think I know about that this is a chat no one ever cares for anyone,In this crappy world,Im better off dead then alive.

User was banned for this post

Man, you are one forgeted-up twelve-year-old. I've read 13 pages of this bullstuff (hilarious bullstuff, nonetheless) and I have found that 100% of the people who replied to this topic are NOT understanding or agreeing with you, blockman02. Please, it was fun and all, but get the forget off of the forums. I think you belong here:
http://disney.go.com/games/

or lemonparty, perhaps.