Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114766 times)

homepage has changed again; it now shows this:

This is her pfp brightened up along with me doing some filter stuff. It looks like some kind of creature is behind her in the doorway, maybe im just tripping but idk.

This might be related to the first picture which has rainy audio and consists of a rainy street? I dont really know anymore.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:57:08 AM by Mr Unicode »

It also might be rain from an old video game. Not really sure though.

There might be stuff hidden in it using steganography but idk

looks like hyperspace lmao

It also might be rain from an old video game. Not really sure though.

There might be stuff hidden in it using steganography but idk

most likley

Look closer at the "hyperspace stars"
They are cones

also if you right click on the hyperspace thing and do inspect element, its actually an imgur gif, which I really didnt expect.

can someone look at the hyperspace pic with some filters or somthing
theres probably some hidden stuff

i will throw you a bone and tell you that it isn't relevant... you've taken long enough already. it's sad.
-+-+

i will throw you a bone and tell you that it isn't relevant... you've taken long enough already. it's sad.
-+-+

if this isint relevant then why the forget would you take this much time making this loving website for us to investigate

i'm talking about the "homepage"

Maybe something like this?

-+-+
heck ana's getting bored

is there any software i can use to investigate pictures? it has to be free

Ok, since it seems like a bunch of people seem to be confused on what progress we have so far with this ARG, I'd like to remind everyone that this is the furthest we've gotten so far.
https://blocklandana.science/newspaper/2/1693/275/bella/vista/triumph/spokeswoman/dilemma/itwasan/explosion/
xxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx
what was

he
?
So far, we know that this ARG has has referenced a propane explosion in Ontario Canada. I've already tried putting most of the people that we're either involved or killed in this incident but I haven't got any progress. I'm thinking that this is some form of a cipher, but I haven't figured out what it is yet but I'm guessing that what Ana has posted with the "-+-+" might be a clue.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:07:31 PM by Dark X-rane »