Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 106312 times)

At the moment I have around 6 lee enfield or what ever mags and the rifle >:) No more risking going near people, I', gunna hang back and if they shoot, ima pop 'em.
I hope you know the Lee Enfield has the second highest audible range in the game.

It's going stand alone and pay2play. Thank god, now Arma won't be clogged with it's servers.

The M136 isn't a rocket propelled grenade.

EDIT: Nvm, I got it mixed up with something else. It is infact an RPG.
It sucks. you lose your backpack and slows you down you will die from bleeding or from your own rocket.

Kiwi killed me. :(
I'm sorryyy ;-;
I didn't even get the murder, my friend the bushwookie did. Now I feel like a terrible person :<

I'm sorryyy ;-;
I didn't even get the murder, my friend the bushwookie did. Now I feel like a terrible person :<

maybe we can meet somewhere. you wouldnt happen to have the glock still? but that might be too much trouble :P

It's going stand alone and pay2play. Thank god, now Arma won't be clogged with it's servers.
Um. we all know that. somone posted it a few pages back.

Um. we all know that. somone posted it a few pages back.
I did not.

We got your stuff like a minute before the server reset, then everything despawned and we had the previous stuff in our inventory :s

We got your stuff like a minute before the server reset, then everything despawned and we had the previous stuff in our inventory :s

well stuff ahahah.

edit: I spawned in elektro and found a pdw and a aks-74 kobra. uh, thanks I guess?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:16:45 PM by Albatross »

stuff

I will never have moneys

DayZ confirmed for actual game being released by makers of Arma II.

Rejoice!

/probablylate.

lingor is too fun, spawned and found an m107

DayZ confirmed for actual game being released by makers of Arma II.

Rejoice!

/probablylate.

and Kennedy was assassinated!