Author Topic: ways to view the eclipse without glasses but at the same time not blasting eyes?  (Read 3483 times)

alternative idea: point it at the sun anyway. nothing will go wrong. you will not get permanent eye damage.
if you have a lens cap on the telescope, it may catch fire and set you on fire and then you may receive permanent eye damage
fire hurts

eye damage is a lie invented by the loving liberals ,

instead of blasting eyes try blasting eye
exactly u have 2 of em for a reason!!!

i'm not sure about it's effectiveness but my grandma told me way back when she was younger there was an eclipse and what she and the family did was fill up a large bucket or something like that with water and watched it happen through the reflection

like i said i dunno how well of an image you'd get out of that or if there's an easier way to do it but i thought it was a neat idea if you're really out of choices or don't have the resources to do anything else

i used to stare at the sun for minutes i ain't no pusillanimous individual yolo i'm looking straight at this bitch watch me

i'm not sure about it's effectiveness but my grandma told me way back when she was younger there was an eclipse and what she and the family did was fill up a large bucket or something like that with water and watched it happen through the reflection

like i said i dunno how well of an image you'd get out of that or if there's an easier way to do it but i thought it was a neat idea if you're really out of choices or don't have the resources to do anything else
oo that's a pretty neat way to do it
i used to stare at the sun for minutes i ain't no pusillanimous individual yolo i'm looking straight at this bitch watch me
but is it safe to stare directly at people staring directly at the solar eclipse??

sunglasses
sunglasses don't allow you to look directly at the sun

Just do it
Getting blind from staring at the sun is a myth made by the jews so you wont see their super secret sun base.
#staywoke

When is this eclipse? a

sunglasses don't allow you to look directly at the sun
mine do

(dont actually use sunglasses tho it was a joke)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:07:08 AM by hootaloo »

you dont need no jewish 3d glasses to look at a  sun for 5 seconds /pol/ told me so

Phone camera, change shutter speed as short as possible, change iso to 100, lower exposure as low as it can go, and put sunglasses infront of the camera, focus, and take pic

squint, blink, AND wear sunglasses. you can't go wrong.