Author Topic: Poiyut has apparently hacked TomTheGeek's everything  (Read 68508 times)

Now let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.

R.I.P. this topic

show's over folks

R.I.P. this topic

show's over folks

-insertmw2looseendsparttwosoibdtrackmusichere-

As the sun sets bright away, as our camp fire fades away.  No we rest, each time is past, have we done our daily task?  Days done, rising sun, through the winds, through the trees, through the stars, all is well and so we rest.
*hum x25*

I find it funny that mostly everyone here misspelled Poiuyt's name.

I can't put veteran in my avatar its too orange :(

As the sun sets bright away, as our camp fire fades away.  No we rest, each time is past, have we done our daily task?  Days done, rising sun, through the winds, through the trees, through the stars, all is well and so we rest.
*hum x25*
dun dun duuuhhh

*hum x25*
JULY 26th

DAY OF VETERANS

NEVER FORGET.

I find it funny that mostly everyone here misspelled Poiuyt's name.

I was one of those people until I realized it's on my keyboard

tyuiop
poiuyt

I was one of those people until I realized it's on my keyboard

tyuiop
poiuyt
Slowpoke.png

Why hasn't Badspot intervened, or at the very least commented on this situation?

i am putting verteran on mine in a sec, i'll also keep the Melvic on there for Spock's sake. :D

i am putting veteran on mine in a sec, i'll also keep the Melvic on there for Spock's sake. :D
done.

believe it or not, the font i used in paint.net was Hobo STD