2 (0.7%)
Islam
3 (1.1%)
Other (Explain perhaps?)
27 (9.9%)
Satanist
12 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 272

Author Topic: Religion Poll (Please take a second to take!)  (Read 11776 times)

idk about you guys but I have no problem with believing in absolutely nothing (including not believing in any deity not existing.) Everything is a possibility.
I could understand that religion could be natural for many people, but I don't think it's necessarily human instinct. Superstition is natural.

I'm not really a Jew since my mom is Lutheran and my dad is Jewish; and in Jewish law, if only one parent is a Jew; only your mother can be a Jew for you to be considered Jewish, and my mom isn't Jewish. I like to be classified as a Jew though as I relate to the culture, I like our history, I like the traditions, and it's very sophisticated from my eyes. I am an Atheist though, but wanting to preserve Judaism.

You could just say I am a ultra-liberal Jew.

I'm not really a Jew since my mom is Lutheran and my dad is Jewish; and in Jewish law, if only one parent is a Jew; only your mother can be a Jew for you to be considered Jewish, and my mom isn't Jewish. I like to be classified as a Jew though as I relate to the culture, I like our history, I like the traditions, and it's very sophisticated from my eyes. I am an Atheist though, but wanting to preserve Judaism.

You could just say I am a ultra-liberal Jew.
inuits can't be jewish, simple as that. no matter how white you may be.

Wow.

We're taking the discussion of religion to probably one of the most vicious sites on the Internet?

if i had a chance for running as president of the USA i would troll the entire country

id start with saying i belive in christian values and all that and then i'd build my way up until i was elected

and i'd put a broadcast on tv that would state that i am satanist, watch everyone piss themselves

i would escape the country and go somewhere else until coast is clear

i'd return and resign

if i had a chance for running as president of the USA i would troll the entire country

id start with saying i belive in christian values and all that and then i'd build my way up until i was elected

and i'd put a broadcast on tv that would state that i am satanist, watch everyone piss themselves

i would escape the country and go somewhere else until coast is clear

i'd return and resign

Tell the Illuminati I said hi.

idk about you guys but I have no problem with believing in absolutely nothing (including not believing in any deity not existing.) Everything is a possibility.
I could understand that religion could be natural for many people, but I don't think it's necessarily human instinct. Superstition is natural.
Agnosticism isn't necessarily believing in nothing, it's just admitting that you don't know.

religion isn't natural

babies aren't born worshipping crosses; they're born with an awe of nature.

religion isn't natural

babies aren't born worshipping crosses; they're born with an awe of nature.
Cloths aren't natural, are you saying we should go naked?

To make what I said earlier make more sense:
Shut up, the other person doesn't believe in what you do. Get over it.

Cloths aren't natural, are you saying we should go naked?

Yeah.

We should do that.

I know that was a dumb argument considering that cloths are a good thing to have.

Uh, cars aren't natural. We should go without cars. And soda, and computers.
Don't use the argument "its not natural" because alot of things aren't

Technically, everything is natural, as we're using earthly resources to create things.

Technically, everything is natural, as we're using earthly resources to create things.
True, but the way they see natural is something that was here, not man made in any way.