Author Topic: dumb rant: shadman  (Read 28360 times)

note: there are no links in this thread and i will never link anything. don't google any of his dumb loving stuff thanks

shadman used to be pretty cool. couple years ago, he used to do a lot of good NSFW art, nice coloring, and even traming up with flash animators from time to time.

but this guy has just...deevolved as time has gone on.

i'm gonna address these dumb issues one by one

a. content swiper
whenever i'm bored, i check out this guy's website and his archive. it's usually the same bullstuff i don't care about or is absolutely disgusting, however often more times than not, this guy has content filled on a page that he never made. all made by some other guy he's either sponsored by or sponsored, or it's just from some joe on the internet.

i don't know if it's just being stolen, but how do you just have 75% of a page be stuff you never made? it's sad really

b. doesn't finish comics
this was a problem even back then. any comic he does, no matter what it is, he never finishes. never. he starts it once, works on it for a bit (or doesn't), and then never touches it again. good looking comic series that seemed fine enough would never be updated again, not even a week after the first or second page comes out.

it's kind of loving lame when you try to read/look at something and then realize it's on hiatus forever

and finally, the worst contender
c. child research
shadman claims his content with children in lewd scenarios is loli. while that's normally true for japanese
artists, this stuff doesn't fly (and still shouldn't even with or without the word loli attached).

first off, the facial features/general art. anyone who's seen this forgeter's art knows it. it's way more realistic than anything some pixiv weeb churns out, and is disgusting at times. how he seems to know and draw this stuff without utterly befuddles me.

second, there's the characters he picks. they are almost always, without fail, way too young, barely under legal or aged down (ex. infamous hilloli clinton image). it's seriously creepy as to why he picks these characters, and they almost always meet the agenda of the top 3.

and finally, the obsession. seriously. 90% of his content is 'loli' nowadays, and it's the same, watered down, disgusting bullstuff that he jokes about all the time. when you do stuff like this and obsess over it for so long, how are you not just a creep? i don't get it. you willingly draw children, literal children in loveual acts and shrug itnoff as a le funny joke xD
autistic comments defend him or go against him about it all the time. it's an unmoderated DMZ in there. some people even have 'cp_enthusiast' in their name which definitely gives me some good vibes from there

but, yeah. this guy's stuff is stuff nowadays. his art is stuff, his site is stuff, the only thing he's good for now is background work since he seemed to stop drawing adults commonly 1-2 years ago.

forget shadman, i hope his lame-ass website gets taken down again and he gets cuffed, his 'loli' bullstuff and any loli bullstuff anywhere needs to end

His drawing is stuff tier tbh

shadman is the grimiest research i've ever seen

His art is so loving greasy

why are all the ladies so shiny

why does he always use that forgetin vhs grain effect on every picture he makes

he's a reaper main in OW which is the final straw for me

he drew the girl from A Hat in Time getting gangbanged by the russian mafia in the game

this might sounds harsh but he deserves to go to prison

He drew Hillary Clinton as a loli getting forgeted by Annoying Orange. He also made one with the lazy town girl. I think he’s a good artist, but the little kid stuff is forgeted up.

he drew the girl from A Hat in Time getting gangbanged by the russian mafia in the game

this might sounds harsh but he deserves to go to prison

his fanbitches will whine saying "b-but its not a human, its an alien!!!1!1!"

How often do you think mczealot jerks it to his Kimplants comic?

why are all the ladies so shiny
typical of digital hentai

why does he always use that forgetin vhs grain effect on every picture he makes
I don't know
He's done the effect for well over 2 years and all it does is make it weird to look at. He has a lot of other really weird stuff he does, like making really big loving back doors and only showing them in woman drawings.. and then making people sniff them. Another one is his habit of making foot special interest stuff and grossly detailed feet in everything.
The Hiloli Clinton image was supposedly a joke, too. He drew a little girl sucking Donald Annoying Oranges richard for no reason.

I've only delved into the site a few times. From pressing the random button, you can see a difference in quality of everything. 2012, girl getting forgeted. 2017, girl sniffing another girls starfish or a Pokemon with brown town beads hanging out.

The grossest thing I find is the disturbing goth special interest. Like, click random 10 times and count the times you see a trap or a goth girl, or a goth little girl.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:52:20 AM by The Murderous Cop »