3 (33.3%)
go to hell
1 (11.1%)
mak logoz
2 (22.2%)
something you dont wanna know.
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: I will edit your Avatar  (Read 2489 times)

So tell me what I should edit on your avatar and I'll do that stuff. Alright? Alright. Let's get this stuff going. :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Make the animation on mine go backwards.

Make mine funnier. Like make it point upward or downward or something.

Soo um.. Noone's visiting this topic... hmm..DAMNIT!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:52:35 PM by }]Crazy[{ »

Okay, let's give this pictue-editor a shot...

Barnacles

Huh!? Oh, crud, thats way too small! Any tips how to enlar- hold on, whats the resolution for the Avatars?

What is this

Huh!? Oh, crud, thats way too small! Any tips how to enlar- hold on, whats the resolution for the Avatars?
75x75

This, Rainzx, is where I will "attempt" to edit your avatar. I guess you can still download w/e I've editted. It may seem small at first, but it's okay when you download it, I hope.

Oh, but first, I'd like to know if I should lock this topic, I mean, I have zero clue how to edit GIFs, well, I don't have a GIF editor, let's just say..

:panda:
That failed! Once more..

Make me a white square.

i could help you with the edits if you want me to.

i could help you with the edits if you want me to.
You mean it? I'd beg you to! Do you know where I can get a free GIF editor? I also use Paint.NET, I know how to use it well, also, people, don't hate cause I do use it.

You mean it? I'd beg you to! Do you know where I can get a free GIF editor? I also use Paint.NET, I know how to use it well, also, people, don't hate cause I do use it.
yeah, i use paint.net too.