Author Topic: Any Person who's been In The Navy/Military? Family Members?  (Read 3050 times)

That's nice, I think I'll get over it soon, how many times are people in the military able to have a leave?
correct terminology is "take leave" for future refrence
Active duty Soldiers earn 2.5 days of annual leave (vacation) for each month of service, for a total of 30 days per year. Currently, Soldiers can bank up to 60 days of leave at the end of the fiscal year. Any additional days above 60 days will be forfeited at the beginning of the next fiscal year (October 1). Each Soldier has an individual responsibility to monitor and manage their leave, and current leave balances are recorded on the Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), which can be viewed at myPay.
this is for army, anyway

my grandfather was a soldier in wwii

My mom's cousin was also a lieutenant in the Vietnam war and a spy in East Germany.
He tried to get a cabinet position in the Annoying Orange administration a month or so ago.
He even had a reference letter from somebody who used to work for him.
Unfortunately, that somebody was Michael Flynn.
He did not get the job.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:05:35 PM by Magus »

Both of my siblings are in the military. Best you can do is write them letters, and try to be as normal as possible in them. They just want some form of contact, something like a brief "Hello, things are fine, we all love you and are proud of you, look forward to seeing you(r graduation) / (after you graduate)"

grandma was secret agent and grandpa became colonel in french army until he died in 2003.

if you're lucky he'll get outta there after basic

As far as I could tell from when I visited them on leave the only person who missed me was my cat.
Even if I didn't show it, I do miss having you around.

semper fidelis to all are armed forces

Attention Parkour Dude 91 We’ve got flavor-crystal assets onboard for the mission, over. Blast Processing Deep dish radar online to your HUD, coded Blu Bear Halo. Attention Parkour Dude we will need parkour snipers on-site for three-round-burst desert eagle bullet time.

correct terminology is "take leave" for future refrence
Active duty Soldiers earn 2.5 days of annual leave (vacation) for each month of service, for a total of 30 days per year. Currently, Soldiers can bank up to 60 days of leave at the end of the fiscal year. Any additional days above 60 days will be forfeited at the beginning of the next fiscal year (October 1). Each Soldier has an individual responsibility to monitor and manage their leave, and current leave balances are recorded on the Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), which can be viewed at myPay.
Oh okay that's pretty good. I felt better a lot better with this thread! For right now, I calmed down with how I feel, it's neutral now... which is a good thing lol.

"But...but, but...! But I'm afraid of water!"

grandfather
hes like 84 tho

means that i can use USAA tho so sicc