Author Topic: 24/7 Minecraft Alpha server (Updated 10/31/10)  (Read 25505 times)

Yo pew, restart the loving server D:

Do to people breaking into the bank, I think it would be best to make the bank out of 100% bedrock, with no way in.

So only admins can get into viva removing the bedrock and replacing it or teleporting in.

Do to people breaking into the bank, I think it would be best to make the bank out of 100% bedrock, with no way in.

So only admins can get into viva removing the bedrock and replacing it or teleporting in.
Needs a admin only tele rune.

Host the loving server now >:c

Who the forget robbed my secret secret valuable chest and filled my house with wood to the brim?!!

Pew instead of making a new world just leave the spawn town as it is ,
And go buld another town very very far away , only teleport people you trust to it . this way no griefers could find it

Pew instead of making a new world just leave the spawn town as it is ,
And go buld another town very very far away , only teleport people you trust to it . this way no griefers could find it

Tried that.

Plus, what about biomes. I'm going to reset on the 31st, and create a 15x15 spawn area. Thats it. Then I couldn't give 2 stuffs what happens outside of it. (Although I'd really like it to look... clean...)

Tried that.

Plus, what about biomes. I'm going to reset on the 31st, and create a 15x15 spawn area. Thats it. Then I couldn't give 2 stuffs what happens outside of it. (Although I'd really like it to look... clean...)

You need to set a bigger rule list, your current one is kind of... lacking something.

You need to set a bigger rule list, your current one is kind of... lacking something.

Mhm. Nobody follows them anyways.. ;-;

Mhm. Nobody follows them anyways.. ;-;

True.
then just go with the idea of a spawn area, and let everyone make their stuff.
i already planned out how i'm going to make my new town :3

VERY VERY loving FAR AWAY
A TWO NIGHT TRAVEL.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 07:25:27 AM by skill4life »

Yay Kazerdon.
looks much better in-game.

-Snip-

Yay Kazerdon.
looks much better in-game.
Hey i can see my flat from here !