Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1656217 times)

Not completely sure how you intend to use it, but bad idea.
its only temporary, until the setTransform event is fixed

its only temporary, until the setTransform event is fixed
Why does it need fixed?

Why does it need fixed?
if 2 players activate the button at the EXACT same time, one player will transport to the arena while the other player does not, the player that does not gets the weapons, while the transported player gets nothing

this allows for things such as a runner with a butterfly knife

also

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/22217440/1/Niobium?h=401216

Look at the 42,000 posts explaining why.

Oh, how did I miss that?!

It's climbing exponentially. Since I posted that, 4.2 million complaints have been filed with the Blockland Institute for Server Quality and Underlying Control Investigations in to Kvetching. (BISQUICK)

Niobium/PowerDag has been de-admined under the overwhelming evidence of him being a jerk to the players, undermining my direct orders to him to stop loving around with vce relays, and using his power as a threat to people who are not breaking rules.

/partytime

I told you he was bad when he didnt listen to me, but you didn't listen to me either. :D

Niobium/PowerDag has been de-admined under the overwhelming evidence of him being a jerk to the players, undermining my direct orders to him to stop loving around with vce relays, and using his power as a threat to people who are not breaking rules.

/partytime

Awww, I'll miss him ;-;

Has anyone else gotten killed trying to shoot another normal who was using the same avatar that most of the bosses do? I mean, in a game where everyone is on the same team except for the one guy dressed in bright red, you stop paying attention to the color of player names and just blindly attack the guy in bright red. Then you see him go behind a building so you think it's safe not to look behind your back, only for the real boss to forget you up the ass.

/rant
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:20:01 PM by Dr.Block »

Has anyone else gotten killed trying to shoot another normal who was using the same avatar that most of the bosses do? I mean, in a game where everyone is on the same team except for the one guy dressed in bright red, you stop paying attention to the color of player names and just blindly attack the guy in bright red. Then you see him go behind a building so you think it's safe not to look behind your back, only for the real boss to forget you up the ass.

/rant
Yeah, I think we should enforce a rule saying you can't use the boss avatar.

Or just give each boss a custom avatar? Or make names stand out more? I should be able to wear a bright red suit on any server I damn well please, and I won't let any of you commie bastards take it away from me!

Or just give each boss a custom avatar? Or make names stand out more?
hell no that makes it worse

have people, on spawning or choosing a class, remove their helmet. That should help.