Author Topic: can someone tell me why bullets do no damage to player nor vehicles?  (Read 1722 times)

here's my console log again.

please read.

recently i added a bunch of add-ons, but now gun bullets do no damage to vehicles nor players.

i tried to enable and disable different gun add-ons, but still no damage.

i can't figure it out. is it possible for someone to read the log, and find out what's wrong?

This happend to me recently, I just waited and it started working again.

strange. okay.

ill start the mini, and wait.

No, I meant I waited a while like, not in the mini-game. Like a few days it came back.

oh. 0.o

ill wait then.

i wonder what it means.

What big add-ons do you have? TDM or anything?

That happned to me when i put in the new bot mod. and it still wont work >:(

but the gun worked before while the bot mod was installed.

i just removed it, and then re-installed it.

i don't mean to bump so soon, but the edit button disappeared.

i disabled the bot add-on from the add-ons list, and the bullets still do no damage!

what does that mean?

It means that you have damaged your blockland with somthing. Reinstall. Now.

this happened to me to but when i host dedicated, it works just fine.

I suggest you just wait a week, it's just a bug probably. Maybe you've been installing alot of add-ons so it's overloading or something.

eh.

might as well. blockland has been a little boring lately.

I suggest you just wait a week, it's just a bug probably. Maybe you've been installing alot of add-ons so it's overloading or something.
You must be joking. You think that waiting is going to fix a bug? Do you think the script just overheated and melted out of place or something?

Justin, I'd suggest just re-installing Blockland and being a bit wiser with regards to what Add-Ons you install. A lot of the crap in that Add-Ons forum when combined will really screw you over.

Redeemer corrupts also a few others that I forgot :o