Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 321462 times)

Did DMT for the first time over the weekend

was not disappointed

was not disappointed

did you properly lift off?

Ugh I wish I could try a psychedelic :c

they're okay. i would personally recommend rolling with raws and then putting flavor drops on the paper itself. I personally use tasty puff. The actual flavor drops are illegal in some states though, but I'm assuming if the flavored papers aren't illegal, then they have drops too.
oh sweet, i might try using flavor drops
that's a good idea

Ugh I wish I could try a psychedelic :c

oh sweet, i might try using flavor drops
that's a good idea

You should try a psych.

And ye, it's the all natural approach lol. Make sure you wet the paper the night before or roll your spliff the night before. The flavor drops take for-loving-ever to dry when you're on the kush clock.

So got pretty much all my contraband seized a few weeks ago by the rents. Bong, 6 Grams of weed:(, voddy, and cigs. Looking for a nice new piece though this time a pipe for easier hiding.

ooh, that's rough.

Right now my mom keeps bothering me 'cause I showed up late Sunday night drunk. Not like, yelling at me, but like implying that I shouldn't have done that in subtle ways.

My sister is the same, but with weed. She told me that the more I smoke the more she just doesn't want to be around. Also she's trying to convince my brother to stop helping me get weed.

forget. I took 3 ambien last night and smoked a blunt, felt good as hell. Except for the fact I don't remember anything. Apparently I got in a fight with my window.

My sister is the same, but with weed. She told me that the more I smoke the more she just doesn't want to be around. Also she's trying to convince my brother to stop helping me get weed.
why

i might be doing edibles this saturday at a party
whats the difference in the high?

i wanna know your thoughts, since i could google it

was not disappointed
you lucky ducky ;-:

i enjoy getting super duper baked and then rubbing anbesol on my gums. it makes my mouth feel like its pulsating and its great

also i have a question:
so today in class i realized i was twitching really bad. i looked it up and it apparently can be caused from too much caffeine. would three diet coke bottles over the course of 7-8hrs be enough to cause that?

I've never personally eaten edibles, but go for it. The high lasts considerably longer though, so you're making a 4-6 hour commitment.

so today in class i realized i was twitching really bad. i looked it up and it apparently can be caused from too much caffeine. would three diet coke bottles over the course of 7-8hrs be enough to cause that?

Nope. You'd need more like 3 large energy drinks with no caffeine tolerance to get any jitters.

why
Wanted to try something new. I get weed like everyday so I was in the mood for a different feel and didn't give a forget what it was, haha. My friends just told me I drank a stuff-ton of crown royal as well about an hour after I took it.
;~;

Edit: Sorry, I thought you quoted the second message lol.
She doesn't like it because one of her old friends smoked too much and was just rude to her 24/7 and drank all the time and she was abusive. My sister thinks I'll turn out the same. :l
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:40:27 PM by Bahamut »

Edit: Sorry, I thought you quoted the second message lol.
She doesn't like it because one of her old friends smoked too much and was just rude to her 24/7 and drank all the time and she was abusive. My sister thinks I'll turn out the same. :l
i hate misconceptions like these

im sorry

I've never personally eaten edibles, but go for it. The high lasts considerably longer though, so you're making a 4-6 hour commitment.
thats how long a regular high lasts for me
but thats probably because i always smoke a ton in one sitting and i only weigh ~100lbs

i think im just gonna drink at this party, haha

I've kind of had edibles, in a pretty stupid way...
Basically was smoking with my friend and the cone piece was a bit too open and quite a bit of bud fell through, so my friend decided to make it into weed tea, aka tea with weed floating in it.
Tasted like complete stuff but we were high until like midday the next day.