Author Topic: Forum reputation in danger, washing down a Drain  (Read 7733 times)

funny how somebody who registered in september is complaining that his "reputation" has been going down over the past few months
I didn't join in September. I believe I joined in like August or so.

You lock your lack-of-quality server threads because of "hatred"
Good job

If anyone wants to type in naïve, then copy and paste the following:

naïve

Stop caring what people think of your stuff, so don't lock your topics when things don't go your way.

My reputation was at 0 once in like 2011 but I came back up but I honestly don't know what people really think of me. Wish I could change my name too...
Who are you?

You are new here, you don't have a negative reputation, or a reputation at all as far as I know.
Without this thread nobody would really remember or care about those threads.

Threads like this don't help js

Does it really matter what strangers on the internet think of you? Half this forum thinks I'm some diabolical douchebag out to dox them and hack their blocklands, doesn't stop me from visiting the forum.

Does it really matter what strangers on the internet think of you? Half this forum thinks I'm some diabolical douchebag out to dox them and hack their blocklands, doesn't stop me from visiting the forum.
wow you really need to stop being a diabolical douchebag out to dox me and hack my blockland

Lol what the forget? Are people actually measuring rep online now?

Grow up. No, seriously. I mean it.

If you actually care about "reputation" on this forum then you need serious help.

op has a major case of friendry

Lol what the forget? Are people actually measuring rep online now?

Grow up. No, seriously. I mean it.

If you actually care about "reputation" on this forum then you need serious help.
No need to be pompous about it. Caring about what people think of you isn't childish, but it is naive to place your self-image in the hands of a bunch of kids on the internet.

Everyone thought I was %1 for a while, so I guess I have bad reputation.

i laughed p hard lol
Thank you for feeling my pain.
oh my god haha

Why do you care what a bunch of random strangers on the internet think about you?