Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 245743 times)

Not even sure if this is a rule, but no one ive noticed is unbanning anyone they didnt ban themselfs, best to take it up with Ron, Wedge or Face, being Leader and Co-Leaders.

That's probably people not unbanning people that they don't know why the ban was put in place?

Nice of me to come back and see nothing but chaos in the ussr forums. Very Proud! As of now, I am nor ever been banned from a server. I feel praised.

Lavish....wow...pfft

/drama

Ham you kept breaking my windows and spraying the house, it was my build section of his house. I think it was a fair ban, I told you to cut it out twice and I gave you ample time to respond (which you chose not to), and I think I am justified with the ban. Either way someone unbanned you.

With that said, I warned you about your clan membership status because you come out of a 4-5 month hibernation, and come onto the server and act like that. Now what would you do in that situation?

As for everyone else, if you want to act like a 7 year old, be prepared to be banned. Being a member of USSR does not give you the right to act like you can get away with acting up and throwing tantrums (there are occasions when joking around with builds is funny, and let's face it we all do that, but there is a certain time and place for that). This should be taken into consideration by everyone involved.

I'm not saying make this a clan rule, but I think it needs to be put here as a check for people's behavior.

Trust removal can be bypassed by the Destructo wand, so I might as well use that as an example.

2 - Warnings (clearly stated, ex: Blockhead stop breaking my build, this is your last warning.), kick/ban depending on severity, 1 day ban maximum
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 04:25:47 AM by Ronin »

Yeah respect your fellow clan members, I was joking around with Sumz build today and when he asked me to stop, I did just that.

It's not a hard thing to do, treat others how you would like to be treated. It's an old saying but I think
it proves well here.

Yeah wtf. Last night was a very interesting night. Lol Ronin, I was reading every word of your and entrepreneur in's conversation. Epic.
I was playing a game in another window but couldn't be assed to play Blockland.
I did catch Store clear my build, though. Bastard.

Yeah wtf. Last night was a very interesting night. Lol Ronin, I was reading every word of your and entrepreneur in's conversation. Epic.
I was playing a game in another window but couldn't be assed to play Blockland.
I did catch Store clear my build, though. Bastard.
Yeah store blew up at the end. Epic indeed.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 03:07:01 PM by Lavish »

Hey, I'm banned too, how strangely coincidental.

What did I do?

Graced us with your presence.

Hey what can i say, i bring the best of this thread.

What did I do?

Your a cigarette, you bring the Ego to this thread.

What did I do?

Your a cigarette, you bring the Ego to this thread.

How is that a bad thing? I like waffles!