Author Topic: im forgetin 22 [p2: the workening]  (Read 2486 times)

you arent 22 you are 22

Happy birthday Tom, from me and Supertoxic back in PA!

hey man i'm not too far behind you on that age stuff. doesn't it feel weird as hell posting here when you realize you were doing the exact same thing back when you were a decade younger than you are now? a lot of internet forums have kicked the bucket in that 10-year time frame yet these forums are still up (and on top of that, almost entirely unmodified) and provide a sort of connection to our younger selves in a way (if that makes any sense). just don't go looking back at your first posts unless you want to die of embarrassment.

p.s. happy birthday (probably should have started this post with that lol)

Holy stuff Snaffle hi, welcome back to the land of the living

hey man i'm not too far behind you on that age stuff. doesn't it feel weird as hell posting here when you realize you were doing the exact same thing back when you were a decade younger than you are now? a lot of internet forums have kicked the bucket in that 10-year time frame yet these forums are still up (and on top of that, almost entirely unmodified) and provide a sort of connection to our younger selves in a way (if that makes any sense). just don't go looking back at your first posts unless you want to die of embarrassment.

o stuff waddup

no, it totally makes sense! this isn't my first forum, i've been on another forums a long time ago in 2004-2005 called YSPilots. i wish i could find those posts but they're all gone, but who really wants to see that kind of "first posts" haha. the ones on here on the BLF mean more to me. it's like a public biography of 10 years of whatever i did here. it's crazy i've been here for that long and met some of you in person from here too.

in fact, i finally met mack's brother charlie a few months ago in person (the one whom originally had this account, it was originally ChuckTheArcher after the 2010 hack scandal.) it's come full circle for me almost a million times here but it keeps on giving.

steam wishlist ples

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TomTheGeek/wishlist/

literally it's just the new civ games that i'm too lazy to purchase myself  :cookieMonster:.

Happy birthday Tom, from me and Supertoxic back in PA!

it's funny my stepdad was just there, i kept texting his as a joke to see how trashed the city was after your first superbowl win!

congrats man! we're not that far apart since 2 years ago, the cubs finally loving pushed through.

wow that sad ustill play blockland and ur are number 22 on the peridoic table

no, it totally makes sense! this isn't my first forum, i've been on another forums a long time ago in 2004-2005 called YSPilots. i wish i could find those posts but they're all gone
i know how that feels; a number of forums i posted on back when i was a kid have either since shut down or migrated to a different forum platform and lost/wiped all the old posts in the process. it's almost hard to swallow how impermanent our little marks on the internet are since i think on some level we have this assumption that whatever we post or upload is going to exist forever.

Holy stuff Snaffle hi, welcome back to the land of the living
o stuff waddup
lol how's it going? surprised anyone remembers me, considering it's been more than 4 years since i've posted here regularly.

god has it really been four years

wow that sad ustill play blockland and ur are number 22 on the peridoic table

wow thanks