0 (0%)
youtube autoplay/music
6 (9.8%)
other
6 (9.8%)
my computer
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: cool polls for cool people: what music service do you use  (Read 6144 times)

spotify, unless i'm using google play to listen to music i have saved on my phone

what
Huh? Are you trying to make me look gay? That's nothing to be ashamed of man. Anyway lets not derail the topic. ;)

i usually just listen to songs on youtube
or spotify sometimes

i buy albums, transfer the audio files to my devices and then play them
boom

i buy albums, transfer the audio files to my devices and then play them
boom
same usually

spotify because it helps me find new music and it's just an overall nice service

In stuff quality though.
Not really. It's only stuff quality if you use a stuff program. The one I use actually downloads the videos / audio files from the videos in the highest quality available

I have Youtube playlists

And i also have 722 songs i listen to in Windows Media Player, or i listen to other random audio files in Audacity

Not really. It's only stuff quality if you use a stuff program. The one I use actually downloads the videos / audio files from the videos in the highest quality available
I thought the max quality on YouTube rips was like 128 kbps? Do you use something that gives better results? Btw masterlegodude nice Ween!!

I buy records for home and use cassettes and my Walkman for portability

I might be a hipster...

I buy records for home and use cassettes and my Walkman for portability

I might be a hipster...
got any pics of your record collection? here is a stuffty photo album of my CD collection a couple months back, though it's grown a bit since.

spotify because it helps me find new music and it's just an overall nice service
^^^

youtube red is loving awesome and a spotify killer easily.
im swapping my car's system that i use sirius in, for something with android software soon.