Author Topic: I ship to basic training on January 22nd. AMA  (Read 2544 times)

just try 2 limit your intake of crayon

Good luck overseas man! Please cut some CIA guys head off 4 me <3 (once you get deployed)

Good luck overseas man! Please cut some CIA guys head off 4 me <3 (once you get deployed)
b8?

Tonight's my last night at my house before I go to a hotel, then on a plane, then to hell.

thank you for defending freedom

do you think someone who doesn’t exercise could complete basic training? i know you haven’t done it yet, but still curious.

dont dip and drink red bull at the same time, also avoid rubbing icy hot on your genitals (not fun trust me)
do you think someone who doesn’t exercise could complete basic training? i know you haven’t done it yet, but still curious.
its wise to get in shape before you go, especially running

jesus christ dude

hope u end up having a good time!! :)

no

no definitely not. maybe in the air force lol.

dont dip and drink red bull at the same time, also avoid rubbing icy hot on your genitals (not fun trust me)
well i don't dip cuz its loving disgusting and red bull is pretty stuff too. we don't exactly have those luxuries in the marine corps boot camp either tho

well, the only other thing i have to say is enjoy the crayons and glue

love,
air force rotc
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:40:09 PM by Gojira »

Thanks for serving us oh holy one. May you find peace in the badlands of real life.