Author Topic: Dont you hate noobs...  (Read 3784 times)

how can i ignore this!
I feel bad for you.Im watching them build really gay stuff in his house and spam.

Edit:No,Not my server,Badspot's.

Even ill post a UPDATED picture of there spam.Its just stupid and they have no reason to.

With a sign that says:
"InfomaniacrichardiousDid you know, that most spam happens when people are mean and boring!"

how can i ignore this!
What the forget kind of snake is that? Anways just ignore them like the others said until Ephi or Badspot comes.

Hacumi is a noob. How can I answer to this?

IRONY.

LOL. i got banned just. "Reason:BITCH!!!!!" i asked why i was realy banned and he said because im a forgettard. i guess you dont need a real reason anymore.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:18:56 PM by paul_UK »

xD we got you good your the noob that kept spamming so we got revenge....deal with it.

Also you cant report.....Idiot.

What the HellSpot are you talking about?

Also we deleted the spam ill post a pic.

Why would you spam in the first place?

Also we deleted the spam ill post a pic.
Why would you spam in the first place?
Because hes a troll and likes to ruin other builds because he can't build stuff apparently.

Because hes a troll and likes to ruin other builds because he can't build stuff apparently.
Lol.

Could someone, you more specifically, come to my server really quick and take a look at something?

1=Cleared Spam

2=Other Side Of Spam Cleared

3=House I Made That You Can Say Is "For Us"

Yes i agree i admit i trolled and rage spammed, i'm sorry , truths?

Also when you said i was clicking and spraying it was my cousin but i typed for him i told him to stop then i took over because i was angry at him then caz told my to spam i said ok because i was bored and mad at you for spamming my earlier...so yes i am sorry

The people who did this were complete idiots.