Author Topic: ArmyMan Player Model  (Read 43228 times)

You forgettard you think this is funny?!  NOBODEY LIKES YOU AND YOUR A UNLIKABLE DUMBASS GTFO THE BL FORUMS AND BLOCKLAND. 

Thank you for not-so-valuable valuable time.
says the annoying Orange

I know right! Let this mod live forever on BL because it's epic and a legend.
yay someone agrees with me

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:34:43 AM by hankyje »

Bout time I saw this come back-to all of those who are pissed-off about this-

IF YOU DON'T GOT ANYTHING NICE TO POST-
POST NOTHING AT ALL!

And have  a nice day!

Don't listen to them, Soon To Be.

Ontopic: This didn't make ME lag. It was pretty smoothly running for me and I've got a TON of add-ons.

Hey you guys how do you delete accounts? I'd like to delete mine 'cause I'm a handicap for this massive bump.

Don't repost this, if you do anything just give it to your friends as a private add-on.  Lock this now or Beware of The Flame.

Don't listen to them, Soon To Be.
http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg
Ontopic: This didn't make ME lag. It was pretty smoothly running for me and I've got a TON of add-ons.
Hey you guys how do you delete accounts? I'd like to delete mine 'cause I'm a handicap for this massive bump.
Your ten pages late. And do you know how bad this is? you cant use any good weapons. not tier tac, not rykutas (its bad, but whatever)
And, by the way, when would you use this is a DM?
I haven't seen this on a server ever
and also:
Why would you bump this?

Your ten pages late. And do you know how bad this is? you cant use any good weapons. not tier tac, not rykutas (its bad, but whatever)
And, by the way, when would you use this is a DM?
I haven't seen this on a server ever
and also:

dude, don't bump and insult somebody for bumping, at the same time.

dude, don't bump and insult somebody for bumping, at the same time.
poshs post: Today at 12:42:43 PM

my post: Today at 08:41:45 PM

Supers post: Yesterday at 06:36:28 PM

Corporations post: August 28, 2010, 02:16:06 PM

Super was the one that bumped, and i was the one that told to not do that.
Because: This mod was failed, custom playertypes serve no purpose in blockland, the creator of this mod said that this should all be forgotten.
Would people just stop bumping this. It actually is high poly and has a glitchy script, we should all just forget about it and leave it in the fail bin.

I don't think you people realize how hard you're making it for Badspot to failbin these and recrap-on them. They were crap-on'd for a reason and the reason was it's too high poly and lags like stuff in TDMs. Stop making it hard for him and stop reposting this stuff.
Crap-Oning is NOT hard. Seriously, its just an entry of the Add-On's CRC into the crapon list; its not very difficult. This playertype never deserved a crap-on entry; it fits the blockland style of little plastic figurines and toys. Just because it isnt Blocko doesnt mean it doesnt fit blockland well. And shut the forget up about Hi-poly already; If your computer is seriously that old and that stuffty that you lag with this playertype, you shouldnt be playing blockland on it. :/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 01:01:32 PM by takato14 »

You probably have a terrabyte computer, then.
Uh, no...
1/2 a terrabyte HDD(500 GB)... But that doesnt affect performance with computer games.... at all...
Want my specs? Here they are:

AMD Athlon II x2 M300 (2.00 GHz)
4GB RAM
AMD M880G graphics core with ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4330 Expansion card
500GB HDD
some other stuff

All of that as bare, out of the box things that came with the laptop when I got it.
Cost: Only $500 at Best Buy.

This computer is not very expensive at all and I've gotten nothing but superb performance out of it. Once again, computers nowadays have more capabilities than that of a PSX. :/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:55:31 PM by takato14 »

this add-on is extremely laggy, extremely old, and EXTREMELY buggy.

stop blaming it on "O M G MY COMPUTRE IS ASUM I CAN HAS 18 PLAYRE DM WITH THESE AD ONES AND HAS MINIroosterE SPAME AT SAME TIME ONY 1 BILIONTH OF LAG"

This is a worthless piece of crap and if you want "UR GAME TO BE RLY REALISTIK AND NOT BLOKY", then go play your modern stuffware 2.

get off blockland if you think it's unrealistic.

Uh, no...
1/2 a terrabyte HDD(500 GB)... But that doesnt affect performance with computer games.... at all...
Want my specs? Here they are:

AMD Athlon II x2 M300
4GB RAM
ATi MM880G graphics core with ATi Mobility HD 4330 Expansion card
500GB HDD
some other stuff

All of that as bare, out of the box things that came with the laptop when I got it.
Cost: Only $500 at Best Buy.

This computer is not very expensive at all and I've gotten nothing but superb performance out of it. once again, Computers nowadays have more capabilities than that of a PSX. :/

Holy crap tak, you haz a nice Laptop :O