Author Topic: mrapophis / sephiroth / plaz - known psychopath and elitist returns  (Read 6465 times)

He once sent my friend a picture of his used fleshlight floating in a pond. Hope that gives you some perspective about the kind of person he is!
LOL whaT THE forget

He once sent my friend a picture of his used fleshlight floating in a pond. Hope that gives you some perspective about the kind of person he is!

he is the forums final boss

when i first joined the forum everyone thought i was plaz. it was awful. forget you plaz! i hate you!!

i am not sephiroth, i'm MuhGibs MeDat as seen in the screenshots

mrapophis and sephiroth are not loving Plaz and you assume this with  no loving proof.

also Sephiroth has no connection 2 plaz as they both live on the opposite sides of america

You're both full of it, that post was made by Plaz admitting to being Sephiorth. You are either that guy or someone else mistakened.

sephiroth are not loving Plaz and you assume this with  no loving proof.
The proof is right in the OP

but that post he made is about five years old. is he still online after all this time?

yea what happened in that thread is that some guy got a key that a kid put on his youtube page and made a plaz alt or something, wasnt sep

The proof is right in the OP

That's not loving proof. I could make an alt named Kyuande 2. Does that mean I am you?

tony good christ stop making all of your text red