Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14633 times)

I think the real first insult is the fact that he rated my build 2/10 when he always over rates builds, especially in the noobier community.
idk maybe he's just being nice to new players

He was clearly trolling. You're only defending him because he was trolling me.

anyways I already wrecked this fool, im out.

furdle's build was at least a 5/10, by anyone's standards really. halmet holds a grudge on furdle for no apparent reason so he rated it extra low. furdle saw through this and pointed it out then halmet went all rage mode and got banned cause of it. now halmet makes a drama over it and most of you support halmet??

10/10

can you provide any other evidence he has a grudge against furdle besides the low rating?

Furdle is the actual worst forumer.

I think the real first insult is the fact that he rated my build 2/10 when he always over rates builds, especially in the noobier community.
So you're butthurt that he likes other people's builds over yours? Is this really your defence?

furdle's build was at least a 5/10, by anyone's standards really. halmet holds a grudge on furdle for no apparent reason so he rated it extra low. furdle saw through this and pointed it out then halmet went all rage mode and got banned cause of it. now halmet makes a drama over it and most of you support halmet??

10/10
Please stop sucking Furdle's richard, I swear any post that is against him or that he makes, you instantly defend him (regardless of the situation).

i think furdle is funny

i don't know the full situation but it seems to me that halmet rated it extra low on purpose because he doesn't like furdle, which is petty af

Please stop sucking Furdle's richard, I swear any post that is against him or that he makes, you instantly defend him (regardless of the situation).
being friends with someone doesnt automatically make me suck their richard. i've known furdle for about two years now, and he and I are very good friends. of course i'm going to defend him. too bad you don't have any friends to defend the way i defend furdle, then you would understand.

i think furdle is funny

i don't know the full situation but it seems to me that halmet rated it extra low on purpose because he doesn't like furdle, which is petty af
whats funnier is how some people get so uncomfortable and rustled when furdle shows his high self esteem around them
high self esteem is a crime on blockland forums you know.

being friends with someone doesnt automatically make me suck their richard. i've known furdle for about two years now, and he and I are very good friends. of course i'm going to defend him. too bad you don't have any friends to defend the way i defend furdle, then you would understand.
regardless, saying furdle's build must be rated higher than a 5/10 is a borderline delusional statement

Really, Furdle is a jackass 90% of the time. But this topic is just handicapped.

You basically drama'd Furdle, for you insulting him and getting banned for it? Stop being a handicap OP.

regardless, saying furdle's build must be rated higher than a 5/10 is a borderline delusional statement

?
it's definitely not a 2/10

depending on where they're used, I'd probably rate it 3/10 if it doesn't fit in at all, the builds aren't really impressive by themselves and there is definitely a sizable amount of better boats out there.

see I wouldn't become friends with someone so self-obsessed and quite frankly stupid, though. now furdle isn't really the worst thing that has happened to this forum, and Halmet does look to be more in the wrong than him. the funny thing is that furdle questions why everyone is against him, when were all telling him that it is because of his attitude.

People bragging about internet friends, what