Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 853449 times)

what kind of truck is that
Chevy S10 LTZ DC 2.7 Diesel. Manual with 6 gears +R.

well, while I was out with my mom and sister today, my mom shocked me by letting me drive her 2008 ford explorer up a small straight road in a cemetery. apparently, 2017's going to be the year where its just me practicing how to drive so I pass my driver's test in early 2018. ohhh boyy.

today I saw a 1983/4/5 Celica Supra VVV

In somebody's backyard, it was sunk in and rusty, and im thinking im going to knock on the door, if the rims aren't scabbed to bad they sell on craigslist all the time for 300-500$
the factory stereo's seem to also fetch big money

hell, it could even run

Saved 8 grand, gunna get a wrx
im pumped

I love these things

The VW Baja Beetle

The other day on campus someone had one and it was rusty, sounded broken, loud, and covered in skate/punk stickers.
Definitely bad ass

>tmw you almost bought a beetle but the guy never called back

Baja Broncos are better.

Saved 8 grand, gunna get a wrx
im pumped
that's funny because a friend of mine just texted me an hour ago asking about imprezas. im thinking his co-worker and that co-workers' friend - who each drive a modded 2nd gen wrx - have influenced him haha. hopefully he doesn't follow to much in their footsteps and bag his ride like they did smh

are you buying a car for 8k or is that a down payment? you better post pics when you get it lol im excited for you

that's funny because a friend of mine just texted me an hour ago asking about imprezas. im thinking his co-worker and that co-workers' friend - who each drive a modded 2nd gen wrx - have influenced him haha. hopefully he doesn't follow to much in their footsteps and bag his ride like they did smh

are you buying a car for 8k or is that a down payment? you better post pics when you get it lol im excited for you
8 grand in total, not even going to try for an sti.
I have a feeling I would actually kill myself.
There is one I have my eye on with sti PARTS however.
Id like to go full on SOOOBAROOOO with mega meme wing in the back and all.
Ill post when I get whatever I get.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:23:55 PM by Kumquat »

hi guys im back from iowa and I saw snow
but that's not the car part
we got into a traffic jam and there were cars going through the grass
a semi got stuck and a saint offered to pull him out
but then that part got jammed up too
we then found the cause
a huge crash involving a convertible and some other car I couldn't see
basically the back half was loving torn off and what remained of the back was all twisted
that driver dead af yo
from what I could see from the remains it could've been a Mercedes convertible
f to pay respects

8 grand in total, not even going to try for an sti.
I have a feeling I would actually kill myself.
There is one I have my eye on with sti PARTS however.
Id like to go full on SOOOBAROOOO with mega meme wing in the back and all.
Ill post when I get whatever I get.
imo no wing is better than the tall wing, but either is better than the short wing

and yeah i forgot about the sti version. the 2 guys i mentioned have those. one of them took the meme wing off and installed new wheels (free from his sponsor(lucky him lol)) before putting it away for the winter, while the other is too busy paying for repairs to afford more mods

pics bc why not

mr show-car man with the new wheels vs i-can't-actually-afford-this guy

got some new decals for my  cool car

Hey, how can I remove decals from a car's body and windshield?
I want to buy this used polo comfortline for $50k ars (/16 to get USD) but it has a few decals on the body (trunk and hood to be precise) and lots of dakar decals on the windshield + the mandatory technical checkup decals.

Hey, how can I remove decals from a car's body and windshield?
I want to buy this used polo comfortline for $50k ars (/16 to get USD) but it has a few decals on the body (trunk and hood to be precise) and lots of dakar decals on the windshield + the mandatory technical checkup decals.
b-but that removes 1000 hp per decal removed...