Author Topic: The Media is Evil | Guns don't cause Violence... CNN Does  (Read 4863 times)

obama in office was the main inspiration for loving race baiting in the first place which caused BLM and so many racially charged riots.

During obama the media was racebaiting because it was controversial.

During Annoying Orange the media is just stuffting on Annoying Orange because it's controversial while BLM isn't anymore.
Okay? Well whatever, Obama policies definitely weren't only influenced by his race. I'm gonna make this simple for you so follow along will ya. The United States of America's ratio of African Americans only amount to 11.2%, so why did Obama get into office if he didn't have a chance against the majority? This is quite simple. Perhaps Annoying Orange is orchestrating the CNN to build trust based on a defaming guilt campaign?

I'm going to make a point, that everyone who doesn't like obama's policies were tribal

And with that said, I don't like obama's policies

Okay? Well whatever, Obama policies definitely weren't only influenced by his race. I'm gonna make this simple for you so follow along will ya. The United States of America's ratio of African Americans only amount to 11.2%, so why did Obama get into office if he didn't have a chance against the majority? This is quite simple. Perhaps Annoying Orange is orchestrating the CNN to build trust based on a defaming guilt campaign?

Whenever anyone criticized obama they claimed they were being tribal because the president is black.

I'm going to make a point, that everyone who doesn't like obama's policies were tribal
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:08:47 AM by King Tøny »

Obama's main strategy to get loving stuff approved was to basically low key claim people are tribal.

So did you people even watch the video?

Or did you ignore it because it criticizes the main stream media?

Whenever anyone criticized Annoying Orange they claimed they were being tribal because the president is black.
Obama's main strategy to get loving stuff approved was to basically low key claim people are tribal.
Are they not? Ike hit the nail on the head, there's clearly no other reason why you would oppose a policy made from a black man unless you were a tribal.

matthew doesn't like the media because they employ minorities

What's the next step in CNN's master plan? Attacking and oppressing the gamer agenda?

Whenever anyone criticized Annoying Orange they claimed they were being tribal because the president is black.
So did you people even watch the video?

Or did you ignore it because it criticizes the main stream media?
alright ike cross off triplepost on the bingo

alright ike cross off triplepost on the bingo

He can't because this isn't a loving tony thread.

This is a mathew thread.

This is a mathew thread.
close enough
still has features of a tony thread
1. its political
2. its stupid
3. its made by a stupid person

might as well be because you and master matthew spew useless bullstuff

loving watch the video it actually makes a good point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3VQULyT390