Author Topic: [WIP] RotB app. (The Sirrus Compound) THERE BE UPDATES ON THE FOURTH PAGE!  (Read 5505 times)

DUDE my sister got on a server with that build. I ask her to save but....she dident :\
oh yes, we would like to care all about your other drama

Too many guard posts things, but it looks good other than that.
Those are light poles, which turn on to light the compound.

And to all of those who want a save: Once the judging process from RotB is done, I may release a save. I haven't decided yet.

This is JUST AN IDEA.

In that empty space in the middle, download the Camera Mod thingy and place a little "command center" which could let you view various cameras.

Again, just an idea.

Mhmm, I'd say it needs improving. I have no say in it though.

I already have a building for the center, if you didn't see it. I also changed the "sirrus tower" to "Admin tower" So that's exactly what I'm going to devote the middle two floors of the tower to.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I already have a building for the center, if you didn't see it. I also changed the "sirrus tower" to "Admin tower" So that's exactly what I'm going to devote the middle two floors of the tower to.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I meant to say you could put it inside that building, I just phrased it wrong :P

(Whatever you're going to do with it, it looks nice!)

I meant to say you could put it inside that building, I just phrased it wrong :P

(Whatever you're going to do with it, it looks nice!)
You did actually give me an idea of what to do for one of the floors of the Admin tower, I had absolutely no idea what to do. Thanks.

Dammit, why do you guys force me to double smoast when I want to update this thang?

I might have to do one more building, but seeing as how the exterior is pretty much done...

I'll say a little bit about it...

This will turn out to be several covered walkways with a grass type dealy in between.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:07:31 PM by Sirrus »

its a good idea, but why are there roads? make it like concrete or something aside from roads, because from that pic it looks too small for a vehicle.

Its getting a bit crowded, and that road, looks... well... horrible. No offense.

its a good idea, but why are there roads? make it like concrete or something aside from roads, because from that pic it looks too small for a vehicle.
There's a road from the main gate to the garage.

And as for the too crowded response, you could say that. I'm taking the covered walkways on a trial basis. Let me finish the entire thing before you cast stones. I'm  thinking the walkways will make the entire build a little bit more... tight. As in it flows better.

It grew up so fast... Seems like just yesterday it was a lonely tower.

I'm gearing up for an all nighter. I'm going to finish this thing in one fell-swoop. (Aka twelve straight hours of building)

Don't be surprised if at the end of this, I have two 4x4s stacked on top of each other with the statement "it's a table... you don't see it?"

It's definately improved the last time I saw it, I want to know the current brick count and a picture of the whole build on Slate. Finish it up, and I'll evaluate your build.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:22:08 PM by Young Link »

It's definately improved the last time I saw it, I want to know the current brick count and a picture of the whole build on Slate. Finish it up, and I'll evalute your build.
Ohhh... The brick count... I'm thinking somewhere around 11,000? And why does it have to be in slate? I think slate darkens the colors too much. Construct brings out the colors nicely.

Edit: Tomorrow morning (or afternoon, depending on how tired I am) I'll post a loooooong topic with more pictures than you can shake a poodle at and run-downs on several cool event features.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:21:35 PM by Sirrus »