Author Topic: im drunk as forget  (Read 5555 times)

When someone finds the need to brag about something online it's probably because

a) it's a lie

b) it's a lie and they have nobody to brag to outside of the internet

When someone finds the need to brag about something online it's probably because

a) it's a lie

b) it's a lie and he has nobody to brag to outside of the internet

probably right

you guys are forgetin normies.. theres a reason i aint been postin in a while and thats because im slowly developing a life, friends to hang out with, girls to fuc k

its real fun guys, you shou.d try it
forget yeah bro!! I'm gonna chug 4 beers in under a minute tonight because this stuff hyped me up! I've got the flu so I'll probably puke but I'm used to it cause I'm a loving lightweight! WOO!!

you guys are forgetin normies.. theres a reason i aint been postin in a while and thats because im slowly developing a life, friends to hang out with, girls to fuc k

its real fun guys, you shou.d try it

heck yerah alcohol and partying. welcome to the REAL life

nothib partner. When u get drinks make sure you know your tolerance cause you dont wanna get forgeted up drunk erry time

nothib partner. When u get drinks make sure you know your tolerance cause you dont wanna get forgeted up drunk erry time
i dont like your attitude...........

@badspot when is blockguy getting admin

@badspot when is blockguy getting admin
i wonder if badspot ever banned under influence

i wonder if badspot ever banned under influence
i think he did a long ass time ago.. he perma'd like 5 different users and i dont think he ever unbanned them

i like to think that he's always got a little rum in his system

if i ran a forum full of hormonal teenagers id drink too

im cutting off all my other  hoes for just one...
hope it pays off guys!
it didnt pay off

shes loving the guy who's driver i broke right now

fair punishment i guess

a) it's a lie

b) it's a lie and they have nobody to brag to outside of the internet

umm no your just jealous!!