40 (23%)
Taco sale down the street so everyone leaves school
49 (28.2%)
Ragequit/Self Delete by stab
41 (23.6%)
Other(post)
13 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: What if everyone on this forum went to the same school?  (Read 12960 times)

ephialtes would run a nursery and kalphiter would have a little wooden stand next to it to compete with it

To be honest if something like this ever happened some how which it will never, I would attend in a heart beat. I've always dreamt of meeting the friends I've made on here in real life, in fact I plan to meet one someday.

To be honest if something like this ever happened some how which it will never, I would attend in a heart beat. I've always dreamt of meeting the friends I've made on here in real life, in fact I plan to meet one someday.
You could always meet... me in real life. Want to? Please?? We would only hang out for a bit. You know what, it's fine. I'll just come over in a few days, knock on your door.

I pull pranks and start shooting fake guns, and do stupid stuff at the lobby with my friend (breton)
and put loads of salt in someones coffee when they aren't looking

Cubelands would be in nothing but a trenchcoat next to the bus stop with his legs spread to reveal his richard, and have a sign that says, "free cadney"

I would sell aimbots and LSD bricks  :cookieMonster:

I think most of us could gang up on and lock away the bronies.

It'd make hanging out with Fox easier.
Wynd get over here.
You too Steve!

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ANOTHER POLL OPTION:

"All of it."

I would sell LSD bricks

Damn. $546.20 for 100 blotters. I can't begin to guess how much a brick of LSD would cost.

I don't even want to know what site that is.

I don't even want to know what site that is.
You're right. That seller only has an 87% approval rating. I figured it'd be good to save some money, but we're better off with the 99% approval rating seller.

$634.98 for this one.