Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35398 times)

I'd like to join.

Im a great pilot.

I will post a video soon

Hey guys. Sorry for all the stupidity with the server and thread, I'll get the server back up tonight after I upload a few things, and then I'll be testing people for flights as soon as possible.

Yay. I really want to try my landing at the new airport again.

I WANT MY STEAM TO WORK ;-;
My profile is depressing there.

if you have an opening please let me know I'm good with all types of planes and or ill just drive you to your plane or work in the control tower

Name: Jr. Rex
Reason: "Solid ground, liquid air"
Other: Experience in flying slowly as in passenger planes...etc.
            Believe it or not but I have been in a dog fight my plane got blow down and I landed while it was                                       -           smoking and on fire

Name: Jr. Rex
Reason: "Solid ground, liquid air"
Other: Experience in flying slowly as in passenger planes...etc.
            Believe it or not but I have been in a dog fight my plane got blow down and I landed while it was                                       -           smoking and on fire

As the obligated requirements of affiliation go, you cannot do this. THIS IS ILLEGAL

You need to wait at the server and then the official will concise the required information for you to become one of us.

As the obligated requirements of affiliation go, you cannot do this. THIS IS ILLEGAL

You need to wait at the server and then the official will concise the required information for you to become one of us.

This.

Also, looking into releasing something soon.