Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2457224 times)

I feel like Ubersaw has a more critical chance and i went on a killing spree with it

The myth is that it has to do with how much healing you've done.

same principle also applies to the engineer's wrench crit rate and the damage his sentries do

It's because the damage your pocket has done factors into your own crit chance.

Just unboxed 25 crates and got jack stuff :]

I unboxed an estimate total of 2400 crates of my time playing tf2.
I only unboxed 1 unusual, being the first Full Metal Drill hat with orbiting fire.

I only unboxed 1 unusual, being the first Full Metal Drill hat with orbiting fire.

i unboxed only one ever

geez man that's a lot of keys

Sounds like the system is rigged imo

On the other hand I unboxed 2 Unusuals in about 30 crates

It's actually your pocket's damage output, but I'm kinda late.

It'd be interesting to see a banner medigun, like you can cycle through them a la vaccinator and they charge up the same way.

It's actually your pocket's damage output, but I'm kinda late.

It'd be interesting to see a banner medigun, like you can cycle through them a la vaccinator and they charge up the same way.
tbh medic needs more items

tbh medic needs more items
medic and engineer have the least amount of items because they're the most game-changing of the mercs

it's a shame but it comes with being the best B)

If anything heavy should get some new weps cause playing as a mobile sentry with a full heal and overpowered escape plan gets pretty boring for both sides.

I'd love to see this added http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355857046
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:14:57 PM by TheABELBOTO »

If anything heavy should get some new weps cause playing as a mobile sentry with a full heal and overpowered escape plan gets pretty boring for both sides.

I'd love to see this added http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355857046

your crit chance is equivalent to the amount of your money drained into tf2 divided by gabe newell's wallet

Some people are very sad to believe people will buy this.