Author Topic: pewdiepie said monday on stream  (Read 20038 times)

lol "a heated gaming moment"

Dont give a stuff
i was going to reference a tweet chance the rapper made last week about how bad it is that its hip to not care about things but he deleted it and now im severely disappointed in two people

people say irrational stuff when angry

i was going to reference a tweet chance the rapper made last week about how bad it is that its hip to not care about things but he deleted it and now im severely disappointed in two people

It's not my fault this isn't something worth caring about. If people still get upset when someone says monday than chances are they're actually a monday anyway.

It's not my fault this isn't something worth caring about.

Thanks for reminding everyone how much you don't care, I'm sure we all appreciate it.

It's not my fault this isn't something worth caring about. If people still get upset when someone says monday than chances are they're actually a monday anyway.
until that word gets desensitized in the general public (which it definitively isn't, both in meaning and emotional baggage), this is about the biggest no-no you can do while being a public person
i wouldnt care if anyone i see in rl says it, i say it (exclusively to friends but i still say it)
but im not a YTer with like 40m subs that is streaming to an audience of over thousands of people while saying it tho

aren't you black????

yikes

Man, Im so tired of news like this.
Why cant online personalities just keep a lid on it?

lol "a heated gaming moment"
player unknowns battlegrounds is a very heated game dont you know

hell i wish i was the guy that did it to his friend. it's totally the kind of stuff i'd pull too. i shoot people who have a living chance even if i have no chance myself. sucks to suck.

until that word gets desensitized in the general public (which it definitively isn't, both in meaning and emotional baggage), this is about the biggest no-no you can do while being a public person

i wouldnt care if anyone i see in rl says it, i say it (exclusively to friends but i still say it)
but im not a YTer with like 40m subs that is streaming to an audience of over thousands of people while saying it tho
exactly. this is the way i thought about it to begin with. yes it's 'just a word' but popular people need to realize they aren't socially invincible. they will face consequences for saying/doing things that people don't like.

i can say monday right now and the most that could probably happen is that i get a friend or two removed from steam if they even know who i am. it's inconsequential. no one's going to care. but when there's BIG MEDIA BUCKS to be earned from a 40m sub saying something taboo, it's going to happen.

it's mostly white people that get up in arms about it.

aren't you black????

yikes

Yes, please pull my own race card on me that's an excellent argument
"You're black and you don't care? Psh wowzers"

Man, Im so tired of news like this.
Why cant online personalities just keep a lid on it?

They want to be hated so much

op just wanted an excuse to type it. he doesnt gaf lol.

op just wanted an excuse to type it. he doesnt gaf lol.
oh stuff oh forget

Yes, please pull my own race card on me that's an excellent argument
"You're black and you don't care? Psh wowzers"

i mean im black and i dont really care that he said it. doesnt mean he should have said it. you're implying it's an okay thing. that's the difference between you and i.

i mean i say i dont care that he said it but idk lol all this posting here probably means that I care and makes me look hurt over it but i'm just trying to get my point across i guess. i can understand the difference between racism and saying an offensive word. pewds was def not being tribal. that's just my stance.

i mean i can understand your stance i guess. personally, if a peer said monday i wouldnt be outraged or necessarily overly offended but i'd tell them to not say it because it's just common sense. its offensive vocabulary regardless of context. if they were saying it to blatantly be tribal then they'd have to catch these hands lol

oh stuff oh forget
LMAO

it's mostly white people that get up in arms about it.

*inserts pithy IcePoseidon Joke™*