Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10760 times)

so? you start fights with me all the time because you whiteknight flatflyer all the time. you are in no position to say anything about starting fights.
who the hell whiteknights flatflyer lol

who the hell whiteknights flatflyer lol
loving Zanaran of course, but he's always seemed braindead to me no matter whom he supports.

so? you start fights with me all the time because you whiteknight flatflyer all the time. you are in no position to say anything about starting fights.
if you're talking about the thing in the drawing's thread, that literally had absolutely nothing to do with flatflyer

loving Zanaran of course, but he's always seemed braindead to me no matter whom he supports.
oh hey looks like I have a brand new fan

if you're talking about the thing in the drawing's thread, that literally had absolutely nothing to do with flatflyer

no, i'm talking about the 10+ other times you've jumped in front of a train for flatflyer just to take a jab at me.

oh hey looks like I have a brand new fan
No, nevermind; I just saw that you are 13. Everyone is a dumbass at that age, hell my stepsister is the same age as you, and now I'm going to imagine every post you say to be said by my stepsister, which will be absolutely hilarious for me.

why are we talking about flat wth

no, i'm talking about the 10+ other times you've jumped in front of a train for flatflyer just to take a jab at me.
those were all because you were stuffting on flat for irrational reasons. i'm not a total white knight, I've pointed out times where flat was an idiot (e.g. the worst forumer thread) i'm not blind to everything flat does.

No, nevermind; I just saw that you are 13.
Age is just a number yada yada.
Everyone is a dumbass at that age, hell my stepsister is the same age as you, and now I'm going to imagine every post you say to be said by my stepsister, which will be absolutely hilarious for me.
I imagine every post you make to be said by some cigarettegy hipster who wears scarves and beanies during the summer.

why are we talking about flat wth
cret wanted to be handicapped and bring up irrelevant stuff, move along, not the first time this happened

why the forget isn't he banned yet?

Because I haven't broken any rules.

Newsflash kids: Just because I hurt your feelings doesn't mean I should be banned lmao.

Because I haven't broken any rules.
Quote from: Forum rules
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.
except for this one

lOooooooooooool
alright friend, and?

except for this one
If this is seriously your only reason that I should be banned, then you and everyone else on this forum would be banned too.
I imagine every post you make to be said by some cigarettegy hipster who wears scarves and beanies during the summer.
If you want to keep up your victim charade then maybe you shouldn't be saying things like this.

If this is seriously your only reason that I should be banned, then you and everyone else on this forum would be banned too.
actually that isn't it. when you keep derailing threads into bitchfests towards me for no loving reason other than to just argue, that would probably be bannable. but whatever bro, you make the rules

If you want to keep up your victim charade then maybe you shouldn't be saying things like this.
yeah at least call me an emo because thats a lot closer to what i am than a hipster

actually that isn't it. when you keep derailing threads into bitchfests towards me for no loving reason other than to just argue, that would probably be bannable. but whatever bro, you make the rules
I don't recall anyone ever being banned for derailing the thread.

Even this reason can be turned on you too: You respond to me which helps "derail" the thread.

yeah at least call me an emo because thats a lot closer to what i am than a hipster
it's nearly the same thing

I don't recall anyone ever being banned for derailing the thread.
It's still an enormous richard move though. if you hate someone that much can't you just scream at them in private messages or something instead of derailing the thread? hell several people in the alten thread mocked us for fighting all the time.

Even this reason can be turned on you too: You respond to me which helps "derail" the thread.
now i'm pretty sure you're trolling. who else do you know tried to get a reaction out of people to start big fights for no reason?