Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 578925 times)

I already have like 20 mini nukes.
1,500 5mm ammo
30 missiles
Then sell some and buy some regular ammo for yourself.

I was going to roll back my game from the beta to the stable version to see if I could get some other mods working, but the beta tab in game properties is suddenly missing

Restarted Steam, still nothing, what's the deal? I would've believed they pushed the beta patch to release if not for the [beta] tag next to the game in my library

Then sell some and buy some regular ammo for yourself.

It was more profitable to break down your own ammo to make more than to actually buy ammo.

The ammo I have does not sell a lot and the ammo prices are too loving high to make any sense of this.

The weapon models and animations are actually better in GTA 5 over Fallout 4 and GTA 5 is in third person, they didn't even technically need to go through that detail since the game didn't start off in first person.

They even modeled the button to eject the magazines on the side in GTA 5.

I think you're just stuff at the game.
Ammo scavenging perks early on grant you more than enough ammo.
Swap between weapon types to prevent burning through one ammo type too quickly.
Purchase ammo from shops, selling unused ammo.
Get Barter perks to reduce costs, and use Orange Mentats.
Sell pre-war money or cigarettes for a good flow of caps, or get Cap Scavenging perks.
Improve damage through relevant perks and modding weapons, to get the most out of your ammo.

Basically, get good, noob.

I think you're just stuff at the game.
Ammo scavenging perks early on grant you more than enough ammo.
Swap between weapon types to prevent burning through one ammo type too quickly.
Purchase ammo from shops, selling unused ammo.
Get Barter perks to reduce costs, and use Orange Mentats.
Sell pre-war money or cigarettes for a good flow of caps, or get Cap Scavenging perks.
Improve damage through relevant perks and modding weapons, to get the most out of your ammo.

Basically, get good, noob.

That's the thing. I am purposely not choosing over-powered perks. I refuse to increase my SPECIAL points. I refuse to get aquaboy and I am not getting game changing perks to make the game too easy like scavenging.

Not that I need ammo, the game is too easy on survival as it is. I have to force my character to be weak just for a challenge, so when you say "get good" do you mean stop trying to weaken my character on purpose?

If I seriously went all out on this game I would have beat the game in less than like 10 hours lol.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 07:46:00 PM by Lord Tony® »

What is overpowered about a slight increase in rate of finding caps/ammo, or better barter prices, or better damage with certain weapon types?

None of these perks are above 5 points in each SPECIAL (barter is 1 charisma, ammo is 2 luck).
Plus equivalent perks were in 3/NV.

You're just handicapping yourself and then complaining that it isn't easy enough.

In fallout 3 I end up having like 5,000 ammo per gun and like 20,000 caps. I never bought a single thing from shops, the game is just too easy.

I am handicapping myself but the inability to make ammo makes absolutely no sense, lol. I'm not going to start selling unused ammo to buy ammo I want, that's a waste. Breaking down ammo would have been more useful.

That's the thing. I am purposely not choosing over-powered perks. I refuse to increase my SPECIAL points.

genuine memes

In fallout 3 I end up having like 5,000 ammo per gun and like 20,000 caps. I never bought a single thing from shops, the game is just too easy.
???

i haven't played Fallout 4 yet but I've played Skyrim
Skyrim had a difficulty thingy
does Fallout 4 have that or no
(made by bethsesta or whatever the name is (forgot))

i haven't played Fallout 4 yet but I've played Skyrim
Skyrim had a difficulty thingy
does Fallout 4 have that or no
(made by bethsesta or whatever the name is (forgot))
yes but Survival doesn't have food counter etc. it's just harder hardcore

http://www.mariowiki.com/Diamond_City
what the forget is wrong with this game. there isn't even hardcore mode like in previous versions. loving casuals ruined mario, like they ruin EVERYTHING ELSE