Author Topic: Look at Apples new "Desktop"  (Read 4061 times)

That feeling when you accidentally knock it over and it rolls off the table.

What the hell is the point?

Now Maccigarettes will think they're even edgier cause they have a desktop shaped like a trash can.

Nobody is going to pay hundreds of dollars for a fleshlight.

look out, somebody will make a condom out of it, stick their richard in it, then turn it on. ohhh shiittt.

look out, somebody will make a condom out of it, stick their richard in it, then turn it on. ohhh shiittt.
Then it malfunctions and shocks you

That's the whole thing, this is when Steve Jobs dies.
then

why is it a monster energy can

Now you can be an starfish wherever you go!!!

what the forget are they smoking

At least it's not as worse as what Microsoft is smoking when they made the Xbox One

MEANWHILE AT MAC
"What are we gonna do for a new PC?" "Make an oversized vibrator"
AT MICROSOFT
"What are we gonna do for a new Xbox?" "Put one on the box and break everything, then force it to use glitchy new software"

there needs to be a garrys mod model of this for a thruster. it's so fitting.

Um, call me an idiot, but what's the problem? Seriously, it sounds like you all are on the "Apple Hate" bandwagon.

Who cares about the shape? I don't mind it, it looks cool like a cylinder. It also seems to have cutting-edge technology, why can't you guys welcome new things?

Um, call me an idiot, but what's the problem? Seriously, it sounds like you all are on the "Apple Hate" bandwagon.

Who cares about the shape? I don't mind it, it looks cool like a cylinder. It also seems to have cutting-edge technology, why can't you guys welcome new things?
it's not cutting edge at all. it's just a bunch of stuff packed into a soda can.

"Radical. But logical"

Actually, its just Plain Radical.

it's just a loving soda can

if I get one, I'm just gonna paint it so it looks like a coca-cola can