Author Topic: TheABELOTO-Unnecessary Hostility  (Read 2141 times)

TheABELOTO
[/b]
Unnecessary Hostility
It has come to my senses to realize that TheABELOTO has been hostile to other users on the forums for no reason at all. Here are some posts to prove that.
because this totally needed its own thread

that make you sound lazier
thank you captain obvious
Nice baby, Hopefully your sweetness won't make this thread a candy shop
handicap
Doesn't surprise me, this kid doesn't even show his age.
Seriously, you make a topic about a server, and he'll come in and flame people about whatnot for no reason,
This is really annoying, and it needs to stop.
TheABELOTO
[/b]

It's great that you all let an 8 year old boy on the other side of the planet cause you so much despair.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:58:33 PM by Badspot »

It's great that you all let an 8 year old boy on the other side of the planet cause you so much despair.
It's great that your a known spammer and troll, and need to get your key revoked because it got so bad.

Abel's had like 3 other accounts. Does not surprise me he hasn't really changed.

I agree with this drama, he's been hostile lately while it was completely uncalled for.

I really don't like this guy, his posts are just spam really

I agree with this drama, he's been hostile lately while it was completely uncalled for.

He should come back when he matures.

slowclap.gif

Good job, setro, he bushed me on the Badspot joined my sister's server topic.
forget off troll.

Hasn't he had 3 of his older accounts banned for trolling :I

TheABELOTO
[/b]
Unnecessary Hostility
It has come to my senses to realize that TheABELOTO has been hostile to other users on the forums for no reason at all. Here are some posts to prove that.Doesn't surprise me, this kid doesn't even show his age.
Seriously, you make a topic about a server, and he'll come in and flame people about whatnot for no reason,
This is really annoying, and it needs to stop.
TheABELOTO
[/b]

Dammit, your right setro, I have been being an ass lately, I need think before posting, I'll just do something other than simply being the forums, also Wtf zealot is back

Hasn't he had 3 of his older accounts banned for trolling :I

I believe it was once for spam, too.

I believe it was once for spam, too.
Look at that drama he made me... It was like a perfect attempt of trolling.

He went from being the average moron we get to an starfish that doesn't know what he's saying.