Author Topic: New Vehicle: Minijet  (Read 33181 times)

Great work, Kaje! Now upload a car, a biplane, a stuntplane, a horse carriage, a boxtruck, and a scooter to these forums!

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!! (when i download from your site they don't work!)

Plz port them :( EVERYONE WILL LIKE YOU EVEN MORE!!! THOSE VEHICLES ARE SOO COOOL!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 07:16:30 PM by Bicko »

oh man this an awsome minijet bean needing this thx!!!

ok plz stop spamming please and that red crap
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 04:06:25 AM by DABlock »

ok plz stop spamming please and that red crap

I'm not spamming I'm just asking him.

Great work, Kaje! Now upload a car, a biplane, a stuntplane, a horse carriage, a boxtruck, and a scooter to these forums!

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!! (when i download from your site they don't work!)

Plz port them :( EVERYONE WILL LIKE YOU EVEN MORE!!! THOSE VEHICLES ARE SOO COOOL!!!!!

The ones on my site are outdated.  I used to have a topic with my vehicles on here but it seems to have gone missing.  Guess I'll need to make a new one.

OMG this looks awesome. I haven't been on Blockland for ages. Can someone please give me a link to Kaje's 
Vehicles?

Can someone please give me a link to Kaje's vehicles?
Uhh.. Kaje doesn't make add-ons for Blockland.

its to complicaded for me to upload the minijet into blockland. :(

its to complicaded for me to upload the minijet into blockland. :(

You must be absolutely handicapped, then. Drag the .zip into your Blockland Addons folder, and done. Remember to enable it on the list ingame, though.

Or just get RTB.

okay, i feel really stupid for saying this, but when i put the zip in the addons folder, the game doesn't detect it. it doesn't show up in the addon list so that i can check it off. help

dude this is totally awsome!! now i can finish my space station! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: for you :iceCream: :nes: lol there