Poll

Fail Bin Lemurdecatta?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...  (Read 19888 times)

Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail to cast your vote.

he is only doing this because I laughed at him when he got banned; I also banned him from my server

i thought this whole fight about my awesomeness was done?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:33:31 PM by Lemurdecatta »

Nobody likes you, you're a friend, GTFO lemur, go forget a donkey, etc.

Nobody likes you, you're a friend, GTFO lemur, go forget a donkey, etc.

Who likes you then?

Skan, derf, seargent227, dinomaster, austin, riceman, etc likes me

No one likes you. Your just an ass to the community.

No one likes you. Your just an ass to the community.

What community?

"No one" is not correct, two vowels cannot be accros from eachother

"No body" is correct
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:41:38 PM by Lemurdecatta »

Skan, derk, seargent227, dinomaster, austin, riceman, etc. don't know stuff and can't spell Sergeant.

Who likes me? Spation, Rex, CaptMeat, Colten, Partizan (a bit), Bacon (also a bit), Energizer, Loz, Ladios, Zerves, Nayr (wtf happened to him?), snot, all the cool, important people (maybe not Badspot/Ephi/Rot/Nit/Mocheeze)

Skan, derk, seargent227, dinomaster, austin, riceman, etc. don't know stuff and can't spell Sergeant.

Who likes me? Spation, Rex, CaptMeat, Colten, Partizan (a bit), Bacon (also a bit), Energizer, Loz, Ladios, Zerves, Nayr (wtf happened to him?), snot, all the cool, important people (maybe not Badspot/Ephi/Rot/Nit/Mocheeze)

who's ephi, rot, and nit?

he is only doing this because I laughed at him when he got banned;, I also banned him from my server

i thought this whole fight about my awesomeness was done?
Semi-Colon used incorrectly, should be a comma.

What community?
The Blockland Forums Community Dumbforget

Lol everyone voted yes besides him :O

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Lol I've told him like 7 times who likes me :O (I always forget people :D)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
who's ephi, rot, and nit?
Lol Dumbass,
Ephi = Ephialtes
Rot = Rotondo
Nit = Nitramtj

Edited due to an misplaced [/color]
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:47:10 PM by Robo Noob »

I think you guys are failure, all this trying to get me banned isn't working. Is badspot posting here? Is elphilates posting here? Is OD NOTOR posting here? Is kaje posting here?

exactly, you guys have no power what so ever

1.Whatsoever is one word,
2.Kaje and Ephi aren't Admins.
3.It's spelled Ephialtes not "Elphilates" Lol.

EDIT: Just in case you didn't know, OD NOTOR is Rot :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:50:13 PM by Robo Noob »

Atleast I can make sense when I defend myself.

1.Whatsoever is one word,
2.Kaje and Ephi aren't Admins.

EDIT: Just in case you didn't know, OD NOTOR is Rot :D

OMG, dude if correcting me is your only come back, you are bad. I am sure I new what I meant

Oh yeah, when you came to my server you completly emabaressed your self;

Robo Noob: Turn of the curse filter

Robo Noob: LEMUR IS 7 YEARS OLD