Author Topic: What's the fastest car in Forza Horizon?  (Read 12875 times)

I can't figure it out
I use the I-70 speed trap for figuring out the highest speed, that I can reach, of cars, since Horizon doesn't seem to have the benchmark feature that Forza 4 did
in my Veyron SS, to begin with, I got like, 250? I'm not completely sure. but in the EB110 w/ the Veyron engine swap, I got about 260. but I tried again after that with the Veyron SS and I got something like 265, I think, that time
I joined some free-roam server, in my Veyron, and a couple of the guys there started bitching about me using a Veyron, saying some bull about me seeing their Hennessey's tail lights, so we went to a straight tunnel somewhere in the north of the map and did small drags, and I beat him every time. he kept claiming that it was him messing up when shifting or something, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case. after I left the server I went and bought myself a Venom GT just to see if it was actually faster, and it wasn't. like, at all. I couldn't even get it over 260, but I'm not sure if that was just me or what
point is, I couldn't beat my personal best that I made with a Veyron with the Hennessey. but I see all kinds of people claiming that the Hennessey is faster

although, there was one guy beating me in some of the drags, in a Sesto Elemento. I want one of those really bad, but I'm pretty sure it's DLC, and I don't have any money for that
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:37:24 AM by Night Fox »

did you not read or not watch the video?
I said I've already messed around with an
EB110 w/ the Veyron engine swap
which is what he's talking about in the video

plus you seem to assume that I haven't looked it up yet, and
but I see all kinds of people claiming that the Hennessey is faster
should imply that I did

well it was the fastest one i found at 275