Author Topic: AI- Troublesome hacker or obvious troller?  (Read 2719 times)

I decided to go onto a random FNaF server just for the hell of it. I had to download some stuff, but then this one guy named AI claims he's a hacker. I obviously don't agree to this.
It later turns into a survival, then to a DM freebuild (host is a bit stupid too, but wait till you listen to this.) I then start to build the original pirates cove from the game, when then lag suddenly starts to show up. I see that people say its the dino, but theres only one, so i disagree to this.
Later on, it starts to get more laggier, but this time, it actually were the dinos, as i saw AI duplicating them, spawning 10 (I think) with each dupe. Host then clears his bricks, but easily starts it up again. The host then bans him, then does a richardish move removing all the bricks. In the end, he loads the actual FNaF build, but then shuts down the server.
So who was more stupid, the host or AI?
/discuss

he was building my army

the secret is out

I͚̘͙͚͡ ͖͎̘͍͘C̪̺̮͖͈O͖̱͔̰M̷̦̳̪̪͙̤̫É̹̳̞͇̰̤̼

'troublesome hacker' isn't even needed, he was just being immature by duping bots.

Not hacking, using the macro technique or duplicator.

No evidence or proof at all. If you cannot tell hacking from ingame mechanics, I suggest you study more before you make a drama.

the more stupid person was yourself because you decided to make a drama with no evidence whatsoever, and the whole story just sounds fake.

AI is clearly trolling near the end, considering he's spamming bots that cause lag, at the same time the Host is also at fault for letting him get away with it. If anything, the host should've banned AI as soon as he started spamming bots, rather than just clearing his bricks and letting him get away with more spamming before the ban.

the more stupid person was yourself because you decided to make a drama with no evidence whatsoever, and the whole story just sounds fake.
stop being such a loving cunt. even if he doesn't have pictures that doesn't mean its instantly fake

obvious troller

but there isn't any evidence to support your claim anyway.

Duplicators can lag and even crash a server.
Not a hacker, just malicious.

i'm not admitting to anything

and btw if I said I was a hacker is was probably in response to someone saying "hacker!" or something