Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3610250 times)

Got my tablet.

The color on the head overlap with the head outlines so much because there was white spots after i tried to fill it in. Lots... and lots of white spots. This is practice, though. I'll try and draw something else if you're kind enough to give me ideas. Sorry for my pictures being so big. I'm trying to figure out resizing on the forums.

tablets are a real bitch on the first day, I can tell you that. I can already tell that you're gonna get way better, though.

and layers! they make errything so much easier, from backgrounds to colors. (a.k.a: carl's lineart. under that, his colors. under that, background lineart. under that, background colors!)

When you use layers, you won't screw up lines when making/fixing colors, and you won't have to forget up the foreground when making/fixing the background. the concept may be a tad tough to grasp at first, as I only started using them like 2 years ago, even though I started digital artin' when I was around 10.

tablets are a real bitch on the first day, I can tell you that. I can already tell that you're gonna get way better, though.

and layers! they make errything so much easier, from backgrounds to colors. (a.k.a: carl's lineart. under that, his colors. under that, background lineart. under that, background colors!)

When you use layers, you won't screw up lines when making/fixing colors, and you won't have to forget up the foreground when making/fixing the background. the concept may be a tad tough to grasp at first, as I only started using them like 2 years ago, even though I started digital artin' when I was around 10.
Thank you. I'll maybe try layers if i don't forget. Oh, and i just now drew this :

the chickenrooster forgot to pay his debts to the ass mafia. He will suffer a fecal matter-filled death.

...figure out resizing on the forums.

Code: [Select]
[img width=how big you want it to be 700 is good for this picture I think]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3962/tabletpractice.png[/img]

Code: [Select]
[img width=how big you want it to be 700 is good for this picture I think]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3962/tabletpractice.png[/img]-snip-
This is better and not stretched at all

I'm still getting use to my tablet. :/

tom tom tommmm
did you ever post that one thing you were making for Night Fox

tom tom tommmm
did you ever post that one thing you were making for Night Fox
I finished it

But I don't think it'd be a good idea to post it...

I THINK I WANT TO REDO IT AGAIN

while you do that I shall DRAW A GUY IN A BIG OL WINTER COAT BECAUSE I just finished penumbra overture and it was sad yo :( apparently by the artwork everyone wears big ol winter coats

Okay so what tablets do you guys use and are they good or not?

Like are they pressure sensitive, do they have USB and all of that stuff. Just asking here because I don't want to shell out money on a stuffty tablet. :l

The wacom pen or wacom pen and touch are good tablets for the casual artist. Pressure sensitive and easy to use.

Okay cool.

Oh and I will actually contribute so I drew the best thing ever.

A whirlybird.