Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 146692 times)

Someone finally found this :D
Due to the way the mod works, the mod cycle for canSee scans the player's viewport for all player objects. It then checks if they are rendermen and if so places them in 1 of 5 "slots" for rendermen. Maybe now that i've learned arrays this can change, but at the time of programming it would have been a long and annoying function to make - you'd need to add a whole if check for each slot.

So whatever. Coming in v3.1 - infinite rendermen.

(if there is a v3.1)
I had the limit set to 5 and used the renderdeath command and i got about 16 rendermen crowded around my glass box.
:? :/

I had the limit set to 5 and used the renderdeath command and i got about 16 rendermen crowded around my glass box.
:? :/
Ok, that shouldn't be loving possible because the addRenderman command does the check itself before adding a renderman.

is there a way to never have renderman get anyone unless you type the /renderdeath command?

is there a way to never have renderman get anyone unless you type the /renderdeath command?
no

Why, do you want to have a renderman that just stares?

Why, do you want to have a renderman that just stares?
I would like at least an RTB Pref that allows you to toggle renderman spawning. It would be fun to have nothing spawn, but be able to use the /renderdeath command to kill someone instantaneously.

I would like at least an RTB Pref that allows you to toggle renderman spawning. It would be fun to have nothing spawn, but be able to use the /renderdeath command to kill someone instantaneously.
i mean this, sorry

Is there anyway you could add something in v3.1 about him not targeting specific people?

I'm starting a half rp/half survival kinda deal and I don't want certain people to die while Renderman is around. You could have an RTB pref where you type BL IDs in like a box

Like this:

Won't Target:
16673, 12356, 6543

Set "Renderman Spawnrate" to "Don't"

This is good for builds that use the spawnRenderman event too.

Does anyone know how to make a .dsq with just Milkshape 3d?

Wait this addon can be toggled by rtb perfs?

I've found a bug in the mod, it activated, even though the map wasn't yet dark

Incoming page stretch

Almost moments of death:

Yes, facing the wall works. Just don't tab out. Only spying works.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:18:44 PM by OzmarBlock »

I've found a bug in the mod, it activated, even though the map wasn't yet dark

It's supposed to do that. In v3 Renderman can spawn no matter how bright the map is. If you don't want him to spawn, just disable it through RTB preferences.

Whats with the test thing?

I disabled renderman mod, but renderman stills appear at my server, but i saw they were peaceful, so I decided to make a party with them... ._.

Note: I painted them

EDIT: They wont stop spawning D:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 04:03:40 PM by Checko2100 »